ArmA 3 Legacy version 1.30

CJtheRocker

don't forget to downgrade to the legacy version of ArmA 3 with Arma3Legacy130 code to play on CERTAIN servers right now!

This means going into Steam, right clicking ArmA III, going to the Beta tab, pasting the code, then verifying, then make sure to select legacy build 1.30, make sure it downloads, and you will be good to go!

If your regular server has updated, no worries, just wanting to help people who play on servers that have not updated quite yet.

My point is that playing on a server thats not been updated is asking for trouble due to the nature of the exploit, instead of encouraging players to revert back to an older version you and the members of the community related to the server should be encouraging the host to update asap.

The exploit is completely undetectable and is an exploit within the game.

Frankly, it does also look suspicious seeing as you have one post and just yesterday there was another person explaining how to use the 'hacked' server files.

Well I will say this, version 1.32 is broken. You cannot access or use vehicles that have updated to 1.32. That is why all servers should go back to 1.30. No other reason. Join ANY server that has updated to 1.32 and ask around...   :(

Official hosts have all been invited to use the hotfix, which I can 100% confirm works. It also fixes a few other things as far as I know. Official hosts have access to a private forum for further information on how to host the servers we've been allowed to host.

My point is that playing on a server thats not been updated is asking for trouble due to the nature of the exploit, instead of encouraging players to revert back to an older version you and the members of the community related to the server should be encouraging the host to update asap.

The exploit is completely undetectable and is an exploit within the game.

Frankly, it does also look suspicious seeing as you have one post and just yesterday there was another person explaining how to use the 'hacked' server files.

cj was informing people that don't play on the official servers...there are a lot of people that use the forums that use the unofficial servers because they cannot get into the official ones. cj dosent encourage people to go on the unofficial servers. if the devs thought he was suspicious they would have deleted his post. if you are unsure what he was referring to all you had to do was ask.

Well I will say this, version 1.32 is broken. You cannot access or use vehicles that have updated to 1.32. That is why all servers should go back to 1.30. No other reason. Join ANY server that has updated to 1.32 and ask around...   :(

EDIT: Ok I can confirm that the MGT server has applied the Hotfix and vehicles are working on it.  ;)   Thanks, good job guys.... Now I'm going to check BMRF which is the one I've been in for some time.

EDIT 2: Ok so the BMRF server has not applied the Hotfix.

cj was informing people that don't play on the official servers...there are a lot of people that use the forums that use the unofficial servers because they cannot get into the official ones. cj dosent encourage people to go on the unofficial servers. if the devs thought he was suspicious they would have deleted his post. if you are unsure what he was referring to all you had to do was ask.

You just completely contradicted what he said, he said he was playing on an official server not an un-official one. I stated why people shouldnt play on servers that havent been updated.