White list help

griffy001

A couple of months ago i got a epoch key from a streamer, i redeemed the code and it said: success! you are now white listed. i tried to download and install it and it didnt work, so i gave up. now 3 months later i tried again and i got it installed. when i try to join a server it kicks me off and says im not whitelisted. 

i still have the code but i cant find the site to put it in.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Things have changed since you got that key.  Since you aren't active i'll recap you.  At first you needed a whitelist key to play but then the servers were infiltrated by some bad people.  The devs decided fuckit might as well let everyone play.  Then organised hack attacks happened and some guys stole the server files and tried to blackmail the epoch devs.  Then the servers got passworded and whitelist driven again.

The way it works now is there are a few servers run by the devs for them to test and develop on, and they have allowed communities to host their own servers if those communities are trusted.  So you have to apply for a whitelisting at one of those communities.  I can reccomend Zombies.nu at http://www.lowping.org/whitelist/ or brmf.me just click on whitelist on the main page.  I hope this helps you out dude.

Things have changed since you got that key.  Since you aren't active i'll recap you.  At first you needed a whitelist key to play but then the servers were infiltrated by some bad people.  The devs decided fuckit might as well let everyone play.  Then organised hack attacks happened and some guys stole the server files and tried to blackmail the epoch devs.  Then the servers got passworded and whitelist driven again.

The way it works now is there are a few servers run by the devs for them to test and develop on, and they have allowed communities to host their own servers if those communities are trusted.  So you have to apply for a whitelisting at one of those communities.  I can reccomend Zombies.nu at http://www.lowping.org/whitelist/ or brmf.me just click on whitelist on the main page.  I hope this helps you out dude.

Thanks for your time spent here man, il try it out.