tents in version 1.0.1 Bloody Dayz Servers

BTFgator

Has anyone else had a problem with disappearing tents on v1.0.1 Bloody Dayz hosted servers?  i laid a couple down out in the wilderness and they disappeared.  It was not due to other human activity.  i was wondering if there is a problem with tents and this version of this mod on Chernarus, or if it might be a single fluke bad luck thing.  i'm scared to put more down....

Can anyone else who is using v1.0.1 on Bloody Dayz hosted servers tell me if they are or are not having any issues with tents?

Thanks!

For the tents,
I think the server enabled these in hiveExt.ini

Arnd line 56+

;Negative values will disable this feature
;0 means that ALL empty placed items will be deleted every server restart
;A positive number is how old (in days) a placed empty item must be, in order for it to be deleted
;CleanupPlacedAfterDays = 6

its pretty much self-explanatory from there :)

Didnt know about if it will affect spawned empty vehicle though. Still now really sure how it works. ^^ 

I'm in the same boat anything created by a player gets erased on restart so 30m plots, buildings, tents all go away. It a value missing in the script I hope they can get to sooner than later.

For this one, I thought it's fixed in the latest official patch? :D its found in 1.0.1RC2. but fixed in RC3 and the full version