Things that we need!

Laughing Coffin

Hello Arma 3 Epoch Team!

at first sorry for my "maybe" english! im from Germany,

well dear Arma 3 Epoch Team thanks for that Awesome Mod that you create for arma 3!

of course its not all in game but i want to give you a little list of "my personality" Wishes for the Mod.

1. More Female Clothings! IMPORTANT A FEMALE GHUILE SUIT

2. Higher Chance to find Clothing for Girls! i found everywhere and everyone Male Cloth's but never for Females!

3. The Option to knock out some person like Altis Life Stile

4. EU Official Server

5. A safe or a option to transfer the Krypto into Silver(Gold) what ever. Where we have a chance to sell the Gold by a Trador to get Krypto.

Well thats everything what i can say at the moment.

Ah and maybe a Youtube Video or a Guide on your Webside how to build a base!

There is a guide on how to build if I find it I'll link it. More fem stuff would be cool adds variety but I think the Female Ghillie suit is a bit much to ask for as all it is is just a covering over w/e you are wearing really. Would be cool to see the ghillie take the slot of a vest :P.

Hello Arma 3 Epoch Team!

well dear Arma 3 Epoch Team thanks for that Awesome Mod that you create for arma 3!

of course its not all in game but i want to give you a little list of "my personality" Wishes for the Mod.

2. Higher Chance to find Clothing for Girls! i found everywhere and everyone Male Cloth's but never for Females!

4. EU Official Server

5. A safe or a option to transfer the Krypto into Silver(Gold) what ever. Where we have a chance to sell the Gold by a Trador to get Krypto.

1. It's in the works

2. It's all random, check traders

4. There are already

5. Buy it from the traders, buy expensive items as a banking system.

There is something missing,something very very important..

->Offical Europe Hardcore Server.

I am tired of looking up into the server list with the hope that there could be a cool hc server once upon a time..  :'( 

Cheers

Yeah lets post in eeeevry fucking thread, just wait quietly we get it.

Yeah lets post in eeeevry fucking thread, just wait quietly we get it.

I get a smile when I read your post.Dude to be respecful. My schoolvacation lasts 10days and I don't know when I can play Epoch with 1st person.I can only play at this time.

It makes be a kind of frustrat

cheers 

Hello Arma 3 Epoch Team!

4. EU Official Server

3.  I've heard a couple people remark about this.  I didn't get to see it happen in Altis Life, but it sounds like a cool idea.  It might help prevent needless death if someone runs into you, has the drop on you, and doesn't really want to kill you but feels threatened by you.  I'm sure it would have its drawbacks too.  Especially if someone can do it to you at the traders.

5.  I've been thinking about this for a while too.  Someone suggested being able to access the ATMs like you can in Altis Life to store your Krypto in an account.  I like that idea, but I also like the idea of having to barter for something like gold or silver.  However, currently there really isn't much that is common, really worth a good bit, and doesn't take up a lot of mass.  Besides gold and silver, the only thing I can think of that is worth at least a couple hundred is a vehicle, and you can't exactly stick that in a storage container. =P