Cinder garage door dup

SuperMarco

Question

Hi everybody,

I've got a bug on my server with the cinder garage door. I never saw that before and I have no idea how its done.

I've build a base camp with cinder block, and when I build the garage door everything was find. But when I had to add the door with 3 tanktrap and 3 pole, my garage door duplicate at the same spot as the one I build.

Like there is 2 garage door one on each other ?!?

And when I try to look inside the database, there is only one cinder garage door at the location.. And I can't put my combo lock on it as well, because it say : "Not setup yet" ?

I've taken a screen shot of my door :

1380274670-arma2oa-2013-09-27-11-35-40-0

And I can upgrade the other door as well with the tank trap and pole, but the combo lock doesn't work.. (I have an other door 10m from this one and its working fine)

Someone know how to fix it ?

2 answers to this question

You have to update the server, If you have tried to update it, Then you did something wrong, I got it working but then when i was done i got a bug with everyone getting 100000 Desync, But yea, Try and remove all the server files and put in the newest update, That'll work, If you have script then you'll have to install em again :P.

Regards SpreadKiller.