Gear sharing - clothing issue

ZombieDanceTeamLeader

Yesterday I took the Gorilla Smock 1 clothing from one of my friends that was killed.  After that while trying to do a little bit of inventory management we found that our gear inventory was tied to one another.  Every time I dumped items on the ground that I didn't want on me, me friend noticed that those same items where being removed from his gear as well.  No, I was not accessing his gear directly.  To test this, I dumping items on the ground while 20m apart from one another, then switched positions with him at the pile and me 20m from it and still had the same problem.  A simple re-log fixed the problem.

I haven't been able to reproduce this as of yet, but will try again when possible and update with the results.

I can't remember the exact time, but I think it was around 13:00 GMT or after, right before the hacker hit the server with mass deaths followed buy and admin server restart.  Sorry I can't be more specific.  Kind of rage quit after dropping dead, and shortly after being dropped from the sky by one of our beloved hacker twats.

Current build - 0.1.0.3|1.30

On server:  EpochMod.com (0.1.0.3|1.30) GPDE02 G-portal.de

Yesterday I took the Gorilla Smock 1 clothing from one of my friends that was killed.  After that while trying to do a little bit of inventory management we found that our gear inventory was tied to one another.  Every time I dumped items on the ground that I didn't want on me, me friend noticed that those same items where being removed from his gear as well.  No, I was not accessing his gear directly.  To test this, I dumping items on the ground while 20m apart from one another, then switched positions with him at the pile and me 20m from it and still had the same problem.  A simple re-log fixed the problem.

I haven't been able to reproduce this as of yet, but will try again when possible and update with the results.

I can't remember the exact time, but I think it was around 13:00 GMT or after, right before the hacker hit the server with mass deaths followed buy and admin server restart.  Sorry I can't be more specific.  Kind of rage quit after dropping dead, and shortly after being dropped from the sky by one of our beloved hacker twats.

Current build - 0.1.0.3|1.30

On server:  EpochMod.com (0.1.0.3|1.30) GPDE02 G-portal.de

this has happened to me on tx02 as well