1.0.2.35?

Tixar

Question

So am I the only one unable to connect due to the Dev server because of this magical patch that I have so far been unable to find?

I've redownloaded and installed the same manual zip files from the actual Epoch site, no Six or Commander updates.

Any help whatsoever would be immensely appreciated for I am highly confused about this. 

2 answers to this question

Tixar, This is a "non official still being tested by the dev's version"...if your lucky they may show you how to get the latest versions all the time.. if not I'm afraid you may just have to wait till they make the version or it's successor official... the devs needs a little time sometimes to work on stuff without us interfering..?

I'm afraid it's not my place to show you how to get back onto the server .. you need a dev to show  your the ways of the secret patch tools:)...I'm sure if you've been helpful on the server they may see fit to show you.. so you can still enjoy the server...but as the title says.. it is a developement server and as such you have to expect sometimes that it won't always work or be available to all!

TuBz

Thanks for the reply TuBz, I wasn't too terribly worried about getting onto the server right away but had the thoughts of maybe it was a problem on my end since I didn't see anything on the forums about a Dev version currently being tested between whatever time.