Some minor issues

Hi all,

I have some issues which I can't find the answer to anywhere in this sub-forum.

There's an issue with some items where upon purchasing, the player is able to relog within a few minutes and get his money back even though it has been deducted. I have narrowed it down to the price of the item when it is set above certain value. For the example, I have the AH1Z set at 4 million and it goes through with the trade, with the coins being deducted as seen on the HUD, but credited back as soon as the player relogs.

This is what is shown in the RPT:

12:51:07 "EPOCH SERVERTRADE: Player: XXXXXX (XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX) bought a AH1Z in/at Unknown Trader City for 3e+006x Coins"

as compared to:

13:13:16 "EPOCH SERVERTRADE: Player: XXXXXX (XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX) bought a FoodMRE in/at Unknown Trader for 200x Coins"

Anyone can explain why this happens? And also a possible fix if I want the price to remain the same?

Also, I have this issue where my admins can give coins to other players, but the players themselves are unable to give coins to one another. It shows up as "You can only give coins to player" when a normal player attempts to give coins. Any fix for this? I'm thinking it might be the antihack, but I have no idea what is the cause.

Thank you guys in advance  :D

• 2 weeks later...