Trade menu loading problem(loading is too slow!)

koreaoverpoch

Question

Hello I'm running overpoch server. And 15~20 players usually joined the game.

I checked server FPS around 15~20 (for maximum user=23). so there's no laggy problem while playing a game.

However, When People try to open trade menu. Trade loading is too slow (around 20~30sec) and after buy the item It comes to player inventory too slow. also when buying a car, key is given to the player but Car spawning is too slow. Sometimes car didn't appear.

I tried to fix this problem but I don't know what the main reason is.

My RPT is here... please anyone check this issue plz

RPT.txt

5 answers to this question

From what i see you have WAY to many vehicles in your server. I see 915 on the RPT. I would add some events to delete vehicles that arent moved in 2 weeks. Not sure what events u have in place, but i recommend using some to delete inactive players, dead character data, unused vehicles, heavily damaged vehicles and unused players. My guess is that your database is crammed with old data and vehicles. As well as the amount of roaming Ai that Wai is spawning on your server is making a nice hit on the servers CPU.  I only use WAI for the actual missions, paradrops and static ammo crates. It gives me no errors at all. I also had to break up my overwatch traders a bit since the menus were so big and that sped up menu loading/purchasing/selling quite a bit!

Just a few tips. Im not the best with scripting errors but i know once my tavi server hits about 500 vehicles it starts slowing down.

From what i see you have WAY to many vehicles in your server. I see 915 on the RPT. I would add some events to delete vehicles that arent moved in 2 weeks. Not sure what events u have in place, but i recommend using some to delete inactive players, dead character data, unused vehicles, heavily damaged vehicles and unused players. My guess is that your database is crammed with old data and vehicles. As well as the amount of roaming Ai that Wai is spawning on your server is making a nice hit on the servers CPU.  I only use WAI for the actual missions, paradrops and static ammo crates. It gives me no errors at all. I also had to break up my overwatch traders a bit since the menus were so big and that sped up menu loading/purchasing/selling quite a bit!

Just a few tips. Im not the best with scripting errors but i know once my tavi server hits about 500 vehicles it starts slowing down.

thanks for the response! 

I added static mine field to AI base... around 800~1000 mines are spawned and activated. So, I put lowered mines around 30~40 and Problem solved. also As you said about the lots of vehicles. I deleted the whole wild spawn vehicles. it was caused by object numbers.... Thank you !!