Some things

kalashlemon

-Dogs are really random and theyll follow you forever

-The airfield at night is bipolar when it comes to lighting you can clearly see light and yet some elevations and areas are pitch black

-Helis need to have a fast rope option

-Vehicle lights dont work on certain vehicles on certain roads/areas ie black hatchbacks lights dont work on the airfield

-Radio chatter should only broadcast if you have it selected not just if you own one, so we dont have to go and keep turning VoIP on and off so we can hear our group

-Atm/bank feature would be nice

-For beginners an explained control system

-Shooting from vehicles dont know if possible with arma 3 just thought it be interesting to throw out there.

-A wiki that has information so players dont have to keep making posts asking where to find things and how to build

-Non currency based buddy system, should have a clan based one that requires Krypto to start, a buddy system between 1-3 players that doesnt

-More defined progression for longer survival

-Dog commands

-Couches and recliners have too large of a hitbox, ive noticed while shooting at someone the hitbox of the couch was blocking shots

-Duping exploit where you can pick up gun off of ground and off of body, doesnt work all the time

-blueprint based Improv weapons ie IED's Jar bombs etc

-Bug where bodies will dissapear through ground in office building in military zones but primary only will stay

-Sharks swimming through land has happened to me 3 times in one server cycle scared the shit out of me

-Melee weapons?

Just a few things i thought about when playing this for 4 or 5 hours