A suggestion for the 3d molding guy's

starscream1989

Yea i was trying to think of something that would be cool to have in Epoch mod and i was well we got cars , trucks , and soon a bikes and i was how about one of them Create a Horse for Epoch that you can ride around and even store some items in it .

There be like wild horses out in the wilderness of altis and you would have to tame the horse and feed it ( water , Food)   

But it would awsome to ride around epoch on a horse 

What do you guy's think i think it would not be hard to make sense you made a dog 

Yeah, that'd be cool I guess.  I just wish Arma 3 worked something so you could actually go into first person and shoot your weapon while in vehicles.  Then, riding a horse around would be way more bad ass.  I mean, it would still beat walking, but at the sacrifice of sticking out like a sore thumb.  As long as they don't one-shot-kick me when trying to tame it. =P

Dude this would be the coolest thing.  I seen this mod awhile ago.  Something like this would fit in perfectly for Epoch.  Horse Ai!!!

Yeah, screw dogs, they're jerks anyways! ;)

j/k The dogs give us something to shoot at, if nothing else.  Once they get worked out they should be great.  But yeah, if we would ever get to a point where we could add horses that we could ride, store gear on, be able to shoot from it, AND it wouldn't just cause nothing but a desync nightmare, that'd be pretty badass.