medikit

OnkelPoldi

you cant heal yourself fully...thats the problem everyone hates in the current epoch... a first aid kit only takes you down to a certain level of damage... anything below that and first aid kits wont work... the only way to get you fully to zero damage is by another player using a multi tool with the heal attachment and a battery pack.... and good luck on that as it can take 4-9 shots to depending on ur damage level at that point to heal you and the batterys are nerfed now to only 10 shot from their original 99 shot....   which the same battery still has to be used to not only heal but to revive, and repair... although the revive can work with only one shot the repair will most certainly not....

and since theyve now made it so your personal energy is used to power the nvgs i have no clue as to why they just dont use this to power the multi tool as well or just increase the battery capacities again or give us a way to self heal over time once the bleeding has stopped and damage below a certain level...

They could just make it so the nvgs, the multi tool, any other devices could be powered from the personal energy and the personal energy could be recharged to a full 2500 with a battery pack....   the battery pack can be recharged as well as the energy level itself while in vehicles and/or from a solar farm through a menu and time.....

Same here, problem is you cant abort the Healing....... but the Icon shows up when a tiny bit Damagde is recived. In my Case i had 0.013 Damadge and the Icon popped up - Problem Medikits only heal you up to 0.25........ this stops only when all Medikits are gone, wich is lets say - not good ;)

when you use the mousewheel to open Doors you are so slow that you are an easy Target for anything and otherwise you use your Medikits unnessesary in te heat of the Game - small bug i think and i hope easy to fix.

Keep the Good work going Devs! :)