Epoch namalsk questions.

UKSS

Question

Just wondering is it possible to enable blow outs & bloodsuckers on epoch namalsk?

Also my temperature seems to be warm all the time :huh:

Epoch with the harsh temperature and enviroment would be a REALLY hardcore experience.

Edit>> Seems to be a serious lack of zombies also :(

10 answers to this question

Managed to get blow outs working. next up is blood suckers + the weather effects (snow)

Edit>

Snow fall done. I just cant figure out how to get the blood suckers runing.

Edit 2>>

Spotted object a2 didn't have the correct sounds playing when going down into the bunker plus the objects wasn't there. added them back in.

It's actually pretty annoying that things have been removed from namalsk in the first place.  These are key parts of the map/mod, they should not have been removed, and at most should have been given a uncomment toggle in the init. All of the sounds, faction skins, music, added objects, etc. should not be taken out.  Kinda irritates me that I spent the time setting Epoch Namalsk up, only to find that it was Epochified into a herp-derp version.

They weren't really "removed". It's just that the default Epoch mission file is based off the original, non-DayZ map. And the Epoch client files are meant to be compatible with various maps, so things specific to one map will require extra work to get operational.

Managed to get blow outs working. next up is blood suckers + the weather effects (snow)

Edit>

Snow fall done. I just cant figure out how to get the blood suckers runing.

Edit 2>>

Spotted object a2 didn't have the correct sounds playing when going down into the bunker plus the objects wasn't there. added them back in.

Would love to know where you went to add these back in.  Would save me from reinventing the wheel with my brand new namalsk server