BB King's Official Begging for a A3 Epoch Key Thread

BB King

Okay just so you are all clear I have no pride or shame and am not above begging and I really want a key so here are the reasons why I deserve one.

1: I recently lost my 1997 map of the stars for Los Angeles and need this mod to fill that void in my life.

2: I promised my brother in laws, second cousins, best friends, taxi drivers, dog groomers neighbor that I'd play this   mod before he left this planet. (he is not dying but hes not a very good driver so you never know)

3: I once saved a mother of four from certain peril. (that stupid cat still plays in the road?)

Reasons I think you need me to be a tester

1: I have nothing better to do. I live in North Pole, Alaska and winter is starting.

2: Im really good looking (according to my grandma and her friend Bernice so you know its true), and wouldn't a better looking player base help?

3: I have tested many many things, the brakes on my car, my boss's patience, the limit on my credit card and the effectiveness of pepto bismol.

I truly hope these reasons put me above the mark and you guys can see that you need me. I can provide character references if needed.

BB King

It wouldnt matter either way, you would still sit behind your keyboard and make fun of me. I'm sure your own insecurities drive this and somehow it makes your feel better about yourself. If thats what you need to do bud go for it.

Now about those keys.........

I really figured I would have one by now after all when I was in the third grade, The guy three houses down from us had a cousin named Axle so me and Axle are practically brothers. Heck we darn near grew up together. Surely he would give a key to his brother?

Guns N Roses was better with Axle Rose.......

Just sayin.....