Multi Gun Heal Player not Working

Nic

My group and I have tried to reduce our damage/heal ourselves with the multi gun, but it does not seem to work. We have the multi gun, the heal player attachment in the suppressor slot, and have it loaded with an energy pack. We have tried shooting it towards someone with and without clothes on and tried hitting the them in the legs, back, head, etc. We have also had different people shooting it and different people getting shot by it. We have tried relogging and turning the debug on and off to try and refresh the damage values. We tried on multiple servers and checked over restarts and the multi gun still did not reduce damage on anyone. The only thing we have been able to get it to do was heal broken legs and take the blood texture off the player's limbs and that happened instantly after shooting someone. We have also used the revive player successfully. Are we doing it wrong or is there same special technique or conditions that have to be met for it to work?

several threads on this and yes the devs need to seriously look into either making first aid kits fix ALL damage or give us some of the shots back on energy packs (they were 99 shot) OR let them recharge when in vehicles.... personally i'd rather have more capacity than just 10 shots cause 3-5 shots to heal one player is terrible especially when you cant heal yourself to zero.... then when you need to fix vehicles that can burn up an energy pack in one repair