Structures disappear after Death? / Structure Bug

tiga05

Question

Hello guys,

I have a Dayz Epoch Server since around 7 Days now. Today, I died for the first time. After a Server-Restart my Structures, for example 1/2 Wood Wall and a lantern i built were just disappeared. Is this normal after death? Or has this something to do with the age of the objects (maybe now 7 Days) ?

What can I do against this despawning?

My second problem: On the attached picture you can see a deer stand which stands 0° to the ground. On the left side you can see barbed wire which is aligned horizontally but has a degree to the ground.

Is it possible to build the deer stand 0° alligned horizontally and the barbed wire 0° alligned to the ground?

post-2362-0-55454000-1379800343_thumb.jp

3 answers to this question

Thank you.

What is the difference between "Automatic cleanup of placed items" and "Prevent Cleanup of base building items"? Which items effects the first one?

Is this solution not a way senseless?

Because a big Feature of this mod is about Base Building!

Thank you.

What is the difference between "Automatic cleanup of placed items" and "Prevent Cleanup of base building items"? Which items effects the first one?

Is this solution not a way senseless?

Because a big Feature of this mod is about Base Building!

Apologies, I overlooked the wiki.

The "Automatic Cleanup of placed items:" is what you want to look at, which should belong in your hiveext.ini underneath the [Object] tag (if it's not there, put it in)