Are these things currently in the mod ?

moosed

Thanks, few more questions:

- Are there chopper crash sites ?

- Are there any high grade loot spawns like ranger barracks in breaking point or is the loot spawn completely random ? Or are you more likely to find certain loot in certain areas, like car parts in industrial areas.

- can anyone kill anyone without consequence ? Ie: no ranking or class system ?

- can you hunt ?

- are there armoured/weaponised vehicles ? If so how common ?

- are the ai death squads rare ?

- rocket launchers etc ?

- someone in a stream mentioned personal uavs exist ? True or false ?

- is there a wiki for this arma 3 mod with details on weapons/loot etc ?

• Loot seems to be 100% random at the moment.
  • There are no chopper crash sites
  • There is no humanity or class system
  • You can hunt
  • There are armed vehicles although I believe only armed heli's are around at the moment
  • AI Death Squad is spawned in by the UAV if it happens to spot you.
  • Rocket Launchers, I have not seen one yet.
  • I do not know.
  • I do not think so.

• There is no humanity or class system

It does, however, keep track of who and what you kill.  You receive negative points for killing people, and I believe positive points if you kill AI.  The debug displays your score.

I don't think there's an official wiki being worked on, these guys are probably too busy working on the game itself.  However, I'm sure there are people gathering information and maybe organizing it as time goes on.  It's really early to be documenting everything since things can change a fair deal within a small period of time.

Most of the weapons are direct from Arma 3, with an addition of a couple that they've coded in, and an exemption of some OP weapons, like rocket launchers.  I think the highest powered rifles are the .408 and 12.7.

I'm not sure how to pull stats on some of these things either since a lot of them aren't really broken down into numerical units like they are in Arma 2(at least not on the client side).  For instance, in Arma 2, you open a backpack up and it has a number of slots you can fill.  A3, there's just a bar that displays how full the container is.  It's been a bit of a trial and error just trying to figure out which equipment holds more gear, etc.  I'm not saying it's a bad thing, personally I like it that way.  However, not so easy to document.  I'm sure you can probably pull stats from certain files and such, I just haven't bothered getting into that.

No armored vehicles in the game yet (too OP).. in fact devs said they don't like the current cars and will be (eventually) reworking / introducing completely new custom made vehicles to the game. (YEY! hate driving model in Arma 3 ;p)

This kind of made my day, except for the Hunter and the Strider, I hate all other land vehicles and its driving, armored or not.

There are armored hunters in game. But other than that just regular hatchback, box truck. Also hemtt transport which looks armored?

Yes sorry you're right.. armoured vs armed heh... What I wanted to say is that there are currently no vehicles with weapons on them ;p