[HELP] Overwatch weapons in OverPoch Traders ?

Dutch Vertigo

Question

Hello, i've got OverPoch Chernorus running on my server.

My Questions is : Only one of my traders sells Overwatch weapons, and i want all weapon traders to sell all overwatch weapons.

Is there a easy way of doing this ? or is it complicated

How do i fix this ? (im not into scripting). Cant i just Copy the list on the other traders ?

7 answers to this question

its easy

open up server_traders.sqf in your mission files

add menu tids to other traders that you want the menu to appear on

/* BALOTA WHOLESALER */
menu_Citizen2_EP1 = [
    [["Wholesale",636],["Money",700]],
    [],
    "neutral"
];

/* SOLNICHY WHOLESALER */
menu_Citizen4 = [
    [["Wholesale",636],["Money",700]],
    [],
    "neutral"
];

These are my wholesale traders see i added ,["Money",700] to these traders (plus other traders i wanted to have the money menu appear on)

Figure out which is you bash weapons trader by the skin class and copy those tid menus to your other weapons traders that would be the quickest way but by doing it this way all the weapons traders will have the same items/inventory/menus

// Weapons neutral
menu_CIV_EuroMan01_EP1 = [
[["Assault Rifle",602],["Light Machine Gun",603],["Pistols",606],["Shotguns and Single-shot",607],["Sniper Rifle",605],["Submachine Guns",604]],
[],
"neutral"
];
// Weapons neutral 2
menu_TK_CIV_Takistani04_EP1 = [
[["Assault Rifle",637],["Light Machine Gun",638],["Pistols",674],["Shotguns and Single-shot",641],["Sniper Rifle",640],["Submachine Guns",642]],
[],
"neutral"
];

See how these have different Menu Tids ("Assault Rifle",602) ("Assault Rifle",637) that mean each trader can have a different selection of items in the menus

If you give both traders the same menu tids they will have the same items/menus/inventory in game

Like if your give an Ai player a skin that a Trader is using that ai will have the shop/traders menu appear when a player scrolls on it
So make sure any Trader skins, you Dont use them in WAI or DZAI or DZMS cos when players shoot ai dead at missions they can trade with the dead body