Got key, but entered it on a no arma 3 account

Rasmus

Hi,

So basically the title says it all.. I watched PsySyndicate and got a key for Epoch, I basically entered the wrong steam account.. as I do not own arma 3 on that account. It even said Success! You are now whitelisted. My question to you is that by any chance you can edit it for me? Because I cannot log on, due to not being whitelisted.. I didn't even realize until I actually tried to play. I just feel pretty much facepalmed, I got so excited and pretty much lost it.

I can provide you with any information needed. 

This sucks :(

Family sharing isn`t possible with ARMA, because Bethesda had some issues with security... And i can`t gift the game to my other account. Gifts will only work if you have more than one copy of the game. -.-

@kevin395: Not everyone who has several accounts is a "cheater"... that is how they are called... maybe you should first learn the correct terminology before accusing someone!

What the f**k is wrong with you guys? I need only one account for all the gamed. The only think i know is that someone do another account because VAC-Ban or something else, so i think VAC-Ban guys arent good for epoch. One Time Hacker, All Time Hacker.

There are multiple reasons for multiaccounting. An Epoch related reason would be having a second account for a second char that was dedicated to building. In the beginning you had to rebuilt the plot pole every time you died. So it seemed smart to have a second dude that was connected to the plotpole and that char would never leave the base.

A epoch unrelated reason would be having a smurf account for highly competive games like dota or cs go. Sometimes you just wanna play with low bracket friends or smash some scrub heads.

Wonder what guy you are by just joining a conversation and starting insulting people. You mom wouldnt be proud. Next time just think before posting and dont look at the would like you would have a glass half empty. And! Never forget to smile :D