scope sway

Bloodweiser

Would be nice to hear from some others on this but I feel the scope sway is a bit to much. I agree there should be significant sway while standing less when crouched. However when prone there really shouldn't be any. I do some shooting in the real world. When your rifle is in a rested position there is very little if any at all. Unless you have a hold breath function I don't know about. like some games?

Yea that is a arma 3 issue not Epoch.  I've got mods downloaded that help with the sway that we used for Mil sim stuff but I don't think epoch can use any outside sources with there mod.  Hopefully they implement something in the future but its really not that bad once you get used to it.

• 4 months later...

If BI doesn't fix this with the weapons DLC then hopefully the Epoch developers will or like the above poster said.. A script. Servers who implement that script will end up being the more popular servers I suspect.

If there is no fix I feel it will severely detriment any mod on A3.

Sway is expected but not the amount of sway like you are drunk beyond the ability to stand.

What was BI thinking.. or were they.   I get this feeling they rushed A3 and didn't care to really refine it otherwise we would not have a mulit-gun and we wouldn't have a quick vehicle repair but it would of expanded on how A2 handled vehicle component repair and medical items.

Arma3  took 3 steps forward as far as graphics go but took 3 steps backwards as far as how things function in the environment. (ie: medical and vehicle repair functionality)

Clear signs of  cutting corners to finish it.