Group banks?

I had an idea for a group banking system, for example they could open up a dialog when at a bank and add / remove members to the group bank, then each time someone deposits / withdraws they get an option would they like to do it from personal or group.

This way players can work together and if they want to can have a join fund even when there fellow group members are offline.

Was just curious to see if any one else has done this, before I start looking in to it any further. 

if u want that groupBank saved to the database it's quite the work and not really ideal :). ( Maybe i can find an doable way were the mutual bank is a virtual item in object_data).

Side Note:

What i'm planning to do is making A sepperate version of the SC scripts that only allows putting cash in a bankingObject that you have to build. And anyone can acces that object ( with code dialog for example). Basicly how the safes work. 

Maybe also an object that has no code to store money for new people (like a tent).

So your money is not virtually on your character. It will always be on the map, linked to an object (if banked ofcrouse). 

if u want that groupBank saved to the database it's quite the work and not really ideal :). ( Maybe i can find an doable way were the mutual bank is a virtual item in object_data).

Yeah this was what we was thinking! We are going to have a crack at it over the course of the week, if we make any progress will keep you updated.

Although if you changed it to a physical item, it would be easier as people could just share the code, and in theory you already have group banking...

Nice work again Zupa!