How to Spawn as US_Soldier_EP1

Rick167

Question

I tried using the following script, which I found in the Epoch Forums.

if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["24817414"]) then {  //Clan: Name, Name
    DefaultMagazines = ["ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","15Rnd_9x19_M9SD","15Rnd_9x19_M9SD","ItemMorphine","ItemPainkiller","ItemBloodbag","ItemWaterbottleBoiled","ItemWaterbottleBoiled","FoodSteakCooked","8Rnd_B_Beneli_Pellets","8Rnd_B_Beneli_Pellets","8Rnd_B_Beneli_74Slug"];
    DefaultWeapons = ["M9SD","Remington870_lamp","Binocular","ItemMap","ItemCompass","ItemFlashlightRed","ItemKnife","ItemMatchbox","ItemHatchet"];
    DefaultBackpack = "DZ_GunBag_EP1";
    DefaultBackpackWeapon = "";
	[] spawn {
		waitUntil {(!isNil "PVDZE_plr_LoginRecord")};
		if (!isNil "dayz_selectGender") then {
			waitUntil { (getPosATL player select 2 < .1 && (vehicle player == player)) };
			if (alive player) then {
				_charID = player getVariable ["CharacterID", "0"];
				_playerUID = getPlayerUID player;
				[_playerUID,_charID,"US_Soldier_EP1"] spawn player_humanityMorph;
			};
		};
	};
};

When I attempt to load into the game, in a skin that I know is part of Epoch, I load in perfectly, and it switches my player model as intended. When I attempt to load in while the script is set to "US_Soldier_EP1", I get kicked from the server.

My logs show only that I don't have an identity. My battleye logs don't show anything indicating that it was battleye that kicked me.

18:54:31 Server error: Player without identity Rick Gamer PC 2

I tried disabling the antihack.sqf temporarily to see if that was the problem, but I still kept getting kicked.

I tried adding "US_Soldier_EP1" to a custom "variables.sqf" file, in hopes that it would then work. Still no luck.

Does anyone have any idea why I keep getting kicked from my own server simply because I'm trying to use a serverside script to spawn in as US_Soldier_EP1?

All help is appreciated.

Thank you,

Rick

2 answers to this question

I can try that, but I don't think the problem lies with the script I'm using right now. It appears that something is preventing my player from morphing into US_Soldier_EP1, which isn't part of Epoch, it's from Operation Arrowhead.

Before the 1.4.0 or 1.4.1 patch (I believe it was one of those two), I was able to use a code to switch skins based on UID, which was located in the server_playerLogin.sqf file.

The code was as follows:

switch (_playerID) do {
        case "24817414": { _model = "US_Soldier_EP1"; }; //Rick
        case "23022342": { _model = "US_Soldier_Crew_AllWeaponSlots_EP1"; }; //Matt
        default {};
};

Unfortunately, that code no longer works. Did the developers of Epoch ban certain skins? I find it strange that the US_Soldier_EP1 skin doesn't work when I try to use the morph code, but any of the Epoch skins will work.

Any ideas? =\