Suggestion about vehicles

Oshydaka

Yep yep, that's why i'm posting ^^

BTW, a few other suggestions :

1) The ability to shoot while a passenger. Being able to put a weapon out window and shoot. (It's already exist in some way with attachTo

but i think it could be a better way ^^)

2) Be able to move around in a vehicle big enough to walk around. Let's say you have a bus or a camper van, you should be able to walk around when it is stationary, and make thing like rest / storage thing / cooking / etc...

3) Needing to open and close doors to get in. If I want to get in, I need to open my door. Or if I want to put stuff in the trunk, I need to open the trunk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENPsaOT5IlY

4) Ability to remve vehicles doors. Removing the doors means you can get in faster, but have less protection. Like the guerilla pickup actually in ArmA 3

pvD2PiQ.jpg

Yep yep, that's why i'm posting ^^

BTW, a few other suggestions :

1) The ability to shoot while a passenger. Being able to put a weapon out window and shoot. (It's already exist in some way with attachTo

but i think it could be a better way ^^)

2) Be able to move around in a vehicle big enough to walk around. Let's say you have a bus or a camper van, you should be able to walk around when it is stationary, and make thing like rest / storage thing / cooking / etc...

3) Needing to open and close doors to get in. If I want to get in, I need to open my door. Or if I want to put stuff in the trunk, I need to open the trunk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENPsaOT5IlY

4) Ability to remve vehicles doors. Removing the doors means you can get in faster, but have less protection. Like the guerilla pickup actually in ArmA 3

pvD2PiQ.jpg

Bohemia are already making the shooting out of windows themselves and it  should be on the dev branch pretty soon. Other things you talk about are actually very cool and i would LOVE to see them in game.

Although i think that you will need a separate model for each of the doorless cars. So each car will have to be in 4 states regarding doors missing which will make it hard especially with multidoor vehicles.

they cant use other peoples scripts or addons due to the rules and regulations of the contest for which they've entered the epoch mod, makearmanotwar contest.... they would have to script that themselves and their plate is pretty full right now with just 7 members on the dev team right now trying to get what they can in and working before the deadline...   I like the idea though of being able to shoot while driving....