Sapper explosion/Newstand.

Vilicus

I'm not sure if this is a bug.  For some reason I just find it incredibly odd that I'm in this glass hut, with a window I'm able to even shoot out of.  Sapper comes up to window and explodes, but I took no damage.  Its a glass building, I should have taken something, especially with the open window.  So I dont know if this is actually a bug but maybe a request for more realism?

It is a flaw with how that building was designed I guess. There is a yellow house on NAPF that if you stand in a certain room, you can shoot out but zombies cannot get in and noone can shoot into it. Same problem there. That room was just not designed properly so damage only goes one way... out.

I have stood inside one of those tiny church huts with a window, never heard a sapper come up but it blew itself up right outside the window, about 4 feet from me. I took 0 damage but my screen acted as if I was hit with a flash bang. The fuzziness went away after 10 seconds just like right after you respawn in after you drown.