Mapping Chernarus

Warner

French

Bonjours, je crée actuellement un serveur de Dayz Epoch,

mais je rencontre quelque problème au niveau du mapping,

j'aimerais s'avoir s'il existe des maps de Dayz Epoch Chernarus(PNJ,Safe Zone, ect...)

déjà toute prête que je pourrais télécharger afin de l’intégrée

sur mon serveur ?

Merci, Cordialement.

ENGLISH Translate

Hello, I am currently creating a server Dayz Epoch, 

but I am having a problem with the mapping, 

I would like to have if there are maps of Chernarus Dayz (PNJ,Safe Zone, ect...)

already ready that I could download to the integrated 

on my server? 

Thank you, Regards.

If you're talking about adding custom content then you can look through the threads in this forum to find custom .sqf files, usually accompanied by screenshots to show what it will do. Most explain how to add them, its as simple as adding the files to a folder either in your server-side files or in your mission file, then by calling them. As I said there is more info on this on other threads but that is how you can add custom content to your server. Safezones depend on what code you are using, there are many systems out there. My servers currently use infistars version, however a little looking and you should be able to find some installation guides.

French

Je vous remercie d'avoir pris le temps de me répondre, j'ai réussi à installer le SAFE ZONE, mais j'ai un problème, aucun point vert(safe) rouge(IA Mission) ne s'affiche sur la map comment faire  ? merci

English

Thank you for taking the time to answer me, I managed to install the SAFE ZONE, but I have a problem, no green dot (safe) red (IA Mission) is displayed on the map how I need regular. thank you