8/28/14 base building thoughts

wingtip

Having played around with it a bit I have chosen not to mess with it till its farther along as at the moment its very dangerous to the builder if your not with friends who can revive you or heal you.

while placing parts , if they mesh into rocks or other objects and you go to place it , the part will eject and knock the living shit out of the builder which can kill ....  will it be possible down the road to build objects that mesh with other objects like in a2epoch?   where you could build a concrete wall on the inside of a barn but it still looked like the barn on the outside or even just completely build a piece halfway through a wall so half the part is on one side and half the other side?????

right now my base location is very cramped quarters with other objects and it is just impossible to place parts the way I want them....it keeps shoving me around and trying to crush me due to the physics...   its just not fun...

right now the biggest thing I'd like is to remove an object or reclaim it back as a lumber pack or something ... burn, blow it up I don't care but the ability to get rid of pieces lol...  this would have to help server performance im guessing???