Infistar not running Player Error

Link

Question

Certain players who have been joining my server have been getting the following error inside of the screenshot when running around for a certain amount of time. It only happens with two of my players, they always get this error at some point when they join and play and usually they either get kicked or killed.

The only way I am able to temporarily able resolve this problem so they are able to start playing on the server again is by deleting their character data inside of the database, its really strange. The error states that their Antihack is not running, I assume this is related to infistar seeing that they have reinstalled and setup their games numerous times so there shouldn't be a problem on their end. I'm just not sure why it only happens with certain players, do you know of a fix or is this a current bug with the Antihack itself?

Here are the errors that show in game when they get kicked/killed.

More and more people seem to be getting this error and getting kicked of the server recently. The AH is up-to-date. Is there a fix for this issue? A red error message comes up stating "Antihack functions not running for player "". Thank you.

6 answers to this question

Hello,

I got the same message when i was dragging someone and used the tp tool. Might have been one of your admins using the tp infront of you while dragging a guy or sumat.

Regards,

Dutchy

Nope, I was the only admin online at the time this happened

Our theory is that, the 5m and up to like 10m is the cause of low fps or lag from the player. We have spectated the players multiple times while this happened and there were no usage of teleporation and when he asked, the said they had lower fps and some lag. 

The "no antihack running" error is usually followed by a publicvariable 0 kick from what I have seen. It's nothing to worry about, just let them reconnect. Could be caused by lag or different things during the scanning.