[Help] How to edit traders?

AnthonyJr

Question

Hello, I just bought a server so I am kind of a noob with all of this scripting stuff so I apologize. I was wondering how to edit the prices and/or what traders sell. I am using a single currency system called "Single Currency and Banking" by Zupa which can be found here .

I am also using Vilayer as a server host. A quick response would be appreciated as I wish to launch my server as soon as I get everything right. Thank you!

2 answers to this question

"I wish to launch my server as soon as I get everything right."

Top kek.

You're going to see that your server will never be right, you will work on it daily, and there will always be something to fix or do, and just when you THINK you have everything just right, along comes an update to mess everything up. But I digress, if you wish to edit your traders you need to edit the SQL database, download Heidi SQL, look up a youtube tutorial and you're on your way. Seems kinda weird at first , but trust my once you learn how to edit the lines it's easy as hell, the real pain in the ass about it all is the time it takes, making sure all of your prices are equal, matching your dynamicvehicles.sqf to your database to make sure all of your vehicles can be bought and sold, making custom traders and on and on and on. You'll see, DB editing is the bane of our existence. If you have questions feel free to ask, I can easily tell you anything you need to know.

"I wish to launch my server as soon as I get everything right."

Top kek.

You're going to see that your server will never be right, you will work on it daily, and there will always be something to fix or do, and just when you THINK you have everything just right, along comes an update to mess everything up. But I digress, if you wish to edit your traders you need to edit the SQL database, download Heidi SQL, look up a youtube tutorial and you're on your way. Seems kinda weird at first , but trust my once you learn how to edit the lines it's easy as hell, the real pain in the ass about it all is the time it takes, making sure all of your prices are equal, matching your dynamicvehicles.sqf to your database to make sure all of your vehicles can be bought and sold, making custom traders and on and on and on. You'll see, DB editing is the bane of our existence. If you have questions feel free to ask, I can easily tell you anything you need to know.

Thanks for the reply, I will at least try to get it to as close as perfect as possible.