Any 1.0.2.1 MOD PACK?

Franzoart

3voop6.jpg

Maybe I'm not able to do it... ? Have u ever tried to considerate this option? Buying a server dont mean that ive to know everything about it... 

And just for info, some people work all day long, and maybe dont want to spend the free time to learn how to program or whatelse... want just to get relax playing videogames... :)

And, last but not less important, with a built pack, i can check the files and try to understand something.

Franzoart i was in the same boat as you wanted a custom server so was using bungles custom pack for a while then went onto Asian server pack. Once 1.2.1 came out i figured it was a great time to learn how to do it myself.

Only basic addons like sarge ai, self bloodbaging, tent sleeping, sector FNG, its actual really easy to do.

Some are as simple as just adding a code at the bottom of the init.exe while other require init and compile folder.

i would say try it your self start with something simple like the custom debug monitor then sarge ai the 2 easiest imo then work on something abit harder like sectors FNG or self bloodbaging.

Google will help you heaps and if u get stuck the forums are here