WAI dayz_server.pbo scripting problems

SpearMintTrooper

Question

Hi all bit new to sql scripting, il give you the rundown.

I rented a server from a 3rd party with dayz mods included on it.

We now have Dayz Overpoch Cherno running with Snap tools pro.

All this has gone to plan and runs fine.

The included DZAI and WAI scripts run fine spawning 2 heli patrols, a foot patrol and a m240 hummer patrol, as well as the missions spawning and all working on the default settings.

Now i want to edit the WAI patrols,

I connected with FileZiller and downloaded the dayz_server.pbo from the /99.99.999.9_9999/@DayZ_Epoch_Server/addons directory.

Then unpacked the dayz_server.pbo with PBO manager.

Then navigated to :dayz_server\WAI\customSpawns.sql

Opened the file with notepad++ and edited the following:

[[6351,2495,0],    //Position to patrol

[6906,2828,0],                 // Position to spawn chopper at

1000,                    //Radius of patrol

10,                     //Number of waypoints to give

"UH1H_DZ",                //Classname of vehicle (make sure it has driver and two gunners)

1                        //Skill level of units

] spawn heli_patrol;

to

[[10552,8582,0],    //Position to patrol

[10552,7582,0],                 // Position to spawn chopper at

"UH60M_DZ",                //Classname of vehicle (make sure it has driver and two gunners)

] spawn heli_patrol;

Just to see if the changes would have effect before i started playin more with the file.

I then repacked the files with PBO manager.

Then deleted the dayz_server.pbo from the server directory.

Then uploaded the edited .pbo back to the server using FileZilla

Started the server and logged in to see the patrol still had a UH-1H.

Just to check i then re download the dayz_server.pbo from the server to check the changes to the scrip were there, and they wer.

I have now tried editing several sections of the custom spawn script and uploading the file back to the server to no avail.

It’s like any changes i make in the dayz_server.pbo do not seem to affect the game.

Any advice or am  missing something.

Like i said im a bit new to this sort of thing so bear with me.

Many thanks

Spear

16 answers to this question

Hi all bit new to sql scripting, il give you the rundown.

I rented a server from a 3rd party with dayz mods included on it.

We now have Dayz Overpoch Cherno running with Snap tools pro.

All this has gone to plan and runs fine.

The included DZAI and WAI scripts run fine spawning 2 heli patrols, a foot patrol and a m240 hummer patrol, as well as the missions spawning and all working on the default settings.

Now i want to edit the WAI patrols,

I connected with FileZiller and downloaded the dayz_server.pbo from the /99.99.999.9_9999/@DayZ_Epoch_Server/addons directory.

Then unpacked the dayz_server.pbo with PBO manager.

Then navigated to :dayz_server\WAI\customSpawns.sql

Opened the file with notepad++ and edited the following:

[[6351,2495,0],    //Position to patrol

[6906,2828,0],                 // Position to spawn chopper at

"UH1H_DZ",                //Classname of vehicle (make sure it has driver and two gunners)

] spawn heli_patrol;

to

"UH60M_DZ",                //Classname of vehicle (make sure it has driver and two gunners)

] spawn heli_patrol;

Just to see if the changes would have effect before i started playin more with the file.

I then repacked the files with PBO manager.

Then deleted the dayz_server.pbo from the server directory.

Then uploaded the edited .pbo back to the server using FileZilla

Started the server and logged in to see the patrol still had a UH-1H.

Just to check i then re download the dayz_server.pbo from the server to check the changes to the scrip were there, and they wer.

I have now tried editing several sections of the custom spawn script and uploading the file back to the server to no avail.

It’s like any changes i make in the dayz_server.pbo do not seem to affect the game.

Any advice or am  missing something.

Like i said im a bit new to this sort of thing so bear with me.

Many thanks

Spear

Im not postive but DZAI and WAI both have foot and heli patrols included did you make sure to edit the correct script that is running the patrols?

Just checked for that and the way its setup is so that the WAI is doing all partrolls and DZAI is handeling mission's. i did check to see if there was anything in any of the DZAI .sql's, and cant see anything.

So im definately editing the right one as the details match the ones im looking at in game, such as location and radius.

Many Thanks

Spear

if you just edited the existing example custom spawn then you failed to note that it exists between */ comment marks.  copy the entry and past it where it says

/*
Custom Chopper Patrol spawn Eg.

[[725.391,4526.06,0],    //Position to patrol
[0,0,0],                 // Position to spawn chopper at
2000,                    //Radius of patrol
"UH1H_DZ",                //Classname of vehicle (make sure it has driver and two gunners)
1                        //Skill level of units
] spawn heli_patrol;

Place your heli patrols below

*/

] spawn heli_patrol;

so it looks like the above, repack and you should have a hele patrol with a uh60m   also make sure to check how many gunners the hele has as some only have 1 gunner.

DZAI has heli patrols EDIT: dzai_config.sqf

/*    AI Air Vehicle patrol settings
//Note: As of DZAI 1.8.0, all users are able to use air vehicle patrols without editing the server_cleanup.fsm.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/        

//Maximum number of active AI air vehicle patrols. Set at 0 to disable (Default: 0).                            
DZAI_maxHeliPatrols = 1;

//Set minimum and maximum wait time in seconds to respawn an AI vehicle patrol after vehicle is destroyed or disabled. (Default: Min 600, Max 900).
DZAI_respawnTMinA = 900;
DZAI_respawnTMaxA = 1800;

//Classnames of air vehicle types to use. Valid vehicle types: Helicopters and Planes (Default: "UH1H_DZ").
//Air vehicles that are normally unarmed may have weapons added by DZAI (see "DZAI_airWeapons" setting below).                                
DZAI_heliTypes = ["UH1H_DZ"];    

//Specify vehicle weapon for air vehicles that are unarmed by default. DZAI will arm these air vehicles with the specified weapons upon spawning each vehicle.
//NOTE: As of DZAI 1.9+, vehicle classnames are verified. If the classname is invalid (banned or nonexistent), it will not be added to the vehicle.
//Format: Each row containing a vehicle classname will be equipped with the weapon from the corresponding row in weapon classnames section. Ammo will be automatically assigned.
DZAI_airWeapons = [
    [
        //Air vehicle classnames (Remember: no comma for last entry! Otherwise, separate each string with commas)
        "Helicopter1_ExampleClassname",
        "Helicopter2_ExampleClassname"
    ]
    [
        //Corresponding weapon classnames (Remember: no comma for last entry! Otherwise, separate each string with commas)
        "Helicopter1_ExampleWeapon",
        "Helicopter2_ExampleWeapon"
    ]
];

/*AI Land Vehicle patrol settings

NOTES:     This feature is only intended for demonstration purposes and does not represent the future finished version.
            Therefore, there is NO support for using this feature, and it might not even work at all!
            If you experience any problems using this feature, disable it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/  

WAI has heli patrols/para-trooper drops at Missions

but also can be set up for vehicle patrols/heli patrols

I think your issue is DZAI is running your Heli Patrol and is currently default settings like paste above...

{edit} If you are running these mods together you should have 3 missions spawning on map Minor DZAI missions Major DZAI missions + WAI Missions I DO ON MINE!!!

I see no reason why you can't run DZAI_maxHeliPatrols = however many  and also run WAI custom hele patrols. Based on OP's post the way he worded it he edited the custom patrol example which is between comment tags instead of coping it to the appropriate spot underneath and editing that.

Thx for answers everyone, i ended up going with DZAI. but now am having an issue changing the heli type in the config file.

"

/*    AI Air vehicle patrol settings. These AI vehicles will randomly travel between different cities and towns.

//Global maximum number of active AI air vehicle patrols. Set at 0 to disable (Default: 0).                            
DZAI_maxHeliPatrols = 5;

//Set minimum and maximum wait time in seconds to respawn an AI vehicle patrol after vehicle is destroyed or disabled. (Default: Min 600, Max 900).
DZAI_respawnTMinA = 300;
DZAI_respawnTMaxA = 600;

//Classnames of air vehicle types to use, with the maximum amount of each type to spawn. Default: [["UH1H_DZ",1]]
DZAI_heliList = [["UH1H_DZ",1]];

//Difficulty level of air vehicle patrol units. Difficulty level also affects unit loadout and loot. Possible values: 0 to 3 (Default: 3)
DZAI_heliUnitLevel = 3;

//Maximum number of gunner units per air vehicle. Limited by actual number of available gunner positions. (Default: 2)
DZAI_heliGunnerUnits = 3;

//Specify vehicle weapon for air vehicles that are unarmed by default. DZAI will arm these air vehicles with the specified weapons upon spawning each vehicle.
//Weapon classnames are verified. If the classname is invalid (banned or nonexistent), it will not be added to the vehicle.
//Format: Each row containing a vehicle classname will be equipped with the weapon from the corresponding row in weapon classnames section. DZAI will automatically select ammo type.
DZAI_airWeapons = [
    //Air vehicle classnames (Remember: no comma for last entry! Otherwise, separate each string with commas)
    ["Helicopter1_Example_Classname","Helicopter2_Example_Classname"]
    //Corresponding weapon classnames (Remember: no comma for last entry! Otherwise, separate each string with commas)
    ["Helicopter1_Example_Weapon","Helicopter2_Example_Weapon"]
];

/*AI Land vehicle patrol settings. These AI vehicles will randomly travel between different cities and towns.

//Global maximum number of active AI land vehicle patrols. Set at 0 to disable (Default: 0).    
DZAI_maxLandPatrols = 12;

DZAI_respawnTMinL = 300;
DZAI_respawnTMaxL = 600;

//Classnames of land vehicle types to use, with the maximum amount of each type to spawn. Default: [["UAZ_Unarmed_TK_EP1",1]]
DZAI_vehList = [["HMMWV_Armored",1]];

//Difficulty level of land vehicle patrol units. Difficulty level also affects unit loadout and loot. Possible values: 0 to 3 (Default: 3)
DZAI_vehUnitLevel = 3;

//Maximum number of gunner units per land vehicle. Limited by actual number of available gunner positions. (Default: 1)
DZAI_vehGunnerUnits = 2;

//Maximum number of cargo units per land vehicle. Limited by actual number of available cargo positions. (Default: 3)
DZAI_vehCargoUnits = 3;

"

I have tryed upping the ammounts and lowring the spawn time's but only the UH-1H works again (did have a CH_47 working but it just ignored everthing.

Cant seem to get more than 1 heli or veh partol.

Altough atleast its letting me change all the other sections fine.

So questions now are,

How do i add more than 1 heli type here

"//Classnames of air vehicle types to use, with the maximum amount of each type to spawn. Default: [["UH1H_DZ",1]]
DZAI_heliList = [["UH1H_DZ",1]];"

Or somwhere else?

Also how do i increase the ammount of patrols as upping the nember here

"//Global maximum number of active AI air vehicle patrols. Set at 0 to disable (Default: 0).                            
DZAI_maxHeliPatrols = 5;"

Seems to have no effect.

Again sorry if this is simple stuff, its the first time i have gone this side of gaming realy.

Thanks

Spear

this is from my running server  copy the 2 vehicle array lines and replace/add to the vehicles. as you can see 1 vehicle in the array for every patrol.

//Maximum number of active AI air vehicle patrols. Set at 0 to disable (Default: 0).                            
DZAI_maxHeliPatrols = 3;

DZAI_respawnTMinA = 600;
DZAI_respawnTMaxA = 900;

//Classnames of air vehicle types to use. Valid vehicle types: Helicopters and Planes (Default: "UH1H_DZ").
//Air vehicles that are normally unarmed may have weapons added by DZAI (see "DZAI_airWeapons" setting below).                                
DZAI_heliTypes = ["Mi17_TK_EP1","UH1H_TK_EP1","UH1H_TK_GUE_EP1"];   

//Maximum number of active AI land vehicle patrols. Set at 0 to disable (Default: 0).    
DZAI_maxLandPatrols = 7;

DZAI_respawnTMinL = 600;
DZAI_respawnTMaxL = 900;

//Classnames of land vehicle types to use. (Default: "UAZ_Unarmed_TK_EP1")
DZAI_vehTypes = ["UAZ_Unarmed_TK_EP1","UAZ_Unarmed_TK_EP1","UAZ_MG_TK_EP1","LandRover_MG_TK_EP1","LandRover_MG_TK_INS_EP1","LandRover_SPG9_TK_EP1","LandRover_SPG9_TK_INS_EP1"];

this is from my running server  copy the 2 vehicle array lines and replace/add to the vehicles. as you can see 1 vehicle in the array for every patrol.

DZAI_maxHeliPatrols = 3;

DZAI_respawnTMinA = 600;

DZAI_respawnTMaxA = 900;

DZAI_heliTypes = ["Mi17_TK_EP1","UH1H_TK_EP1","UH1H_TK_GUE_EP1"];   

//Maximum number of active AI land vehicle patrols. Set at 0 to disable (Default: 0).    

DZAI_maxLandPatrols = 7;

DZAI_respawnTMinL = 600;

DZAI_respawnTMaxL = 900;

//Classnames of land vehicle types to use. (Default: "UAZ_Unarmed_TK_EP1")

DZAI_vehTypes = ["UAZ_Unarmed_TK_EP1","UAZ_Unarmed_TK_EP1","UAZ_MG_TK_EP1","LandRover_MG_TK_EP1","LandRover_MG_TK_INS_EP1","LandRover_SPG9_TK_EP1","LandRover_SPG9_TK_INS_EP1"];

I set mine up exactly as you have your's and still no patrols,

The only time i do have patrols is on default settings or if i change the heli or veh on the default settings.

So confused.

Thanks

Spear

Ok   go to the top of the config and set DZAI_debugLevel = 2;  check that DZAI_staticAI = true; and DZAI_dynAISpawns = true;  and DZAI_maxSpawnTime = 1000;

and set the pratrol stuff like I posted before.     then tele to the power station east of balato airfield and hike to the airfield.  if no patrol shows up after being at balato for 15 minutes then post the rpt file.

Ok, so this is what i have now in my dzai_config.sqf

//Enable or disable event logging to arma2oaserver.rpt. Debug level setting. 0: No debug output, 1: Basic Debug output, 2: Extended Debug output. (Default: 0)
//Debug output may help finding additional information about DZAI's background behavior. This output is helpful when asking for help regarding bugs or unexpected behaviors.
DZAI_debugLevel = 2;

//Frequency of server monitor update to RPT log in seconds. The monitor periodically reports number of max/current AI units and dynamically spawned triggers into RPT log. (Default: 300, 0 = Disable reporting)                                        
DZAI_monitorRate = 300;

//Enable or disable verification of classname tables used by DZAI. If invalid entries are found, they are removed and logged into the RPT log.
//If disabled, any invalid classnames will not be removed and clients may crash if AI bodies with invalid items are looted. Disable ONLY if a previous scan shows no invalid classnames (Default: true).                                        
DZAI_verifyTables = true;

//Enable to have server spawn in objects/buildings normally spawned clientside by DayZ's CfgTownGenerator. Prevents AI from walking/shooting through clutter and other objects. (Default: true)    
//If running DayZ Mod ("vanilla DayZ") or DayZ Overwatch, it is highly recommended to enable this option, as many added buildings are handled by the CfgTownGenerator. Not used with Epoch.                            
DZAI_objPatch = true;

//Minimum seconds to pass until each dead AI body or destroyed vehicle can be cleaned up by DZAI's task scheduler. DZAI will not clean up a body/vehicle if there is a player close by (Default: 600).    
//Note: Other cleanup scripts might interfere by cleaning up dead AI bodies/vehicles!                                    
DZAI_cleanupDelay = 600;                                    

/*

DZAI_modName value    |    Enables additional settings for...    |    Automatically detected by DZAI? (If Yes, editing DZAI_modName is not needed)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ""                        Automatically detect mod                         N/A
    "default"                Force default settings                            N/A
    "2017"                    DayZ 2017/Namalsk 2017                        No - Must set DZAI_modName = "2017" to enable additional settings.
    "epoch"                    DayZ Epoch                                     Yes - Adds bar currency to AI loot tables, AI skins, Epoch foods, replaces toolbelt items with Epoch versions.
    "overwatch"                DayZ Overwatch                                 Yes - Adds Overwatch skins for AI.
    "huntinggrounds"        DayZ Hunting Grounds                         Yes - Enables additional static AI spawns for expanded Lingor map, AI skins, and backpacks.
    "unleashed"                DayZ Unleashed                                Yes - Enables Unleashed static AI spawns and AI skins.

*/

//(Optional) In most cases this setting should be left unchanged. This setting should only be changed if DZAI is detecting the wrong DayZ mod automatically. (Default: "")
DZAI_modName = "";

/*    AI Unit Settings

//Enhanced AI health system setting.
//If enabled, AI units will use DayZ's 12,000 blood system, can be knocked unconscious and Tasered, and can self-bloodbag/morphine. If disabled, AI units will use default Arma 2 damage handling. (Default: true)
DZAI_useHealthSystem = true;

//Minimum and maximum AI blood level to spawn each unit with. Each individual unit will have a randomized blood level within this range. Upper limit: 12000 blood (Default: [10000,12000])
//Note: No effect if DZAI_useHealthSystem is false
DZAI_unitBloodLevel = [10000,12000];

//Amount of blood restored from a full self-heal. One-third of the total amount is restored 3 times every 3 seconds. Note: Applies to infantry-type AI units. (Default: 6000)
DZAI_unitHealAmount = 6000;

//Below this blood level, AI may decide to heal themselves for amount specified by DZAI_unitHealAmount. Healing requires 9 seconds to fully complete and can be interrupted by knocking the unit unconscious. (Default: 5000)
DZAI_lowBloodLevel = 5000;

//Enable or disable zombie attraction to AI weapon sounds. No effect if DZAI_zombieEnemy is set to false. Enabling this option may impact server performance as a script is run for each AI bullet fired.
//Note: AI cannot be attacked or damaged by zombies.(Default: false)        
DZAI_weaponNoise = false;

//If enabled, AI group will attempt to track down player responsible for killing a group member. Players with radios will be given text warnings if they are being pursued (Default: true)
DZAI_findKiller = true;    

//If normal probability check for spawning NVGs fails, then give AI temporary NVGs only if they are spawned with weapongrade 1 or higher (applies only during nighttime hours). Temporary NVGs are unlootable and will be removed at death (Default: false).                                    
DZAI_tempNVGs = false;    

//Amount of humanity to reward player for killing an AI unit (Default: 0)                                    
DZAI_humanityGain = 0;                                        

//If enabled, players with radios will be given text warnings if they are being pursued by AI groups. (Default: true)
DZAI_radioMsgs = true;

//If enabled, last surviving unit of a group will be granted slightly boosted skills. No effect if unit is spawned alone (Default: false)
DZAI_lastManStanding = false;

/*DZAI client-side addon settings.
**NOTE**: These settings require the DZAI client-side addon to be installed to your mission pbo file in order to work.

//Enable to use client-side radio addon for radio messages instead of remote execution method. (Default: false)
DZAI_clientRadio = false;

//Enable or disable AI hostility to zombies. If enabled, AI will attack zombies. (Default: false)
DZAI_zombieEnemy = false;    

//Maximum distance for AI group leader to detect zombies. Increasing range beyond default may impact server performance. (Default: 150)                            
DZAI_zDetectRange = 150;                                    

/*    Static AI Spawning Settings

//Enable or disable static AI spawns. If enabled, AI spawn points will be generated in cities, towns, and other predefined areas. Does not affect custom-defined spawns (Default: true).
DZAI_staticAI = true;

//Set minimum and maximum wait time in seconds to respawn an AI group after all units have been killed. Applies to both static AI and custom spawned AI (Default: Min 300, Max 600).                                    
DZAI_respawnTimeMin = 300;
DZAI_respawnTimeMax = 600;

//Time to allow spawned AI units to exist in seconds before being despawned when no players are present in a trigger area. Applies to both static AI and custom spawned AI (Default: 120)                                        
DZAI_despawnWait = 1200;                                        

//Respawn limits. Set to -1 for unlimited respawns. (Default: -1 for each).
DZAI_respawnLimit0 = -1; //Respawn limit for low level AI found in low-value areas (Default: -1)
DZAI_respawnLimit1 = -1; //Respawn limit for mid level AI found in cities and other mid-value areas (Default: -1)
DZAI_respawnLimit2 = -1; //Respawn limit for high level AI found in places with military loot (Default: -1)
DZAI_respawnLimit3 = -1; //Respawn limit for very high level AI in places with high-grade military loot (Default: -1)

/*    Dynamic AI Spawning Settings

//Enable or disable dynamic AI spawns. If enabled, AI spawn locations will be generated for randomly selected players at randomized intervals (Default: true)                                    
DZAI_dynAISpawns = true;

//Time (seconds) required to reach maximum spawn probability per player, after which the probability is reset to 0%. Lower number = More frequent spawns, Higher Number = Less frequent. (Recommended range: 1200-2700, Default: 1800)
DZAI_maxSpawnTime = 1000;

//Time (seconds) to allow each player to retain maximum spawn probability. (Default: 1800).
DZAI_keepMaxSpawnTime = 1800;

//Probability for dynamic AI to actively hunt a targeted player. If probability check fails, dynamic AI will patrol the area instead of hunting (Default: 0.50)
DZAI_huntingChance = 0.50;

//Probability to send first available AI helicopter to reinforce dynamic AI group. No effect if DZAI_maxHeliPatrols is set to zero. (Default: 0.50)
DZAI_heliReinforceChance = 0.50;

//Array of area blacklist markers. Players within marker areas will not be targeted for dynamic AI spawns (Example: ["BlacklistArea1","BlacklistArea2","BlacklistArea3"])
//Epoch: DZAI will automatically set up 200m-radius blacklist areas around each trader area.
DZAI_dynAreaBlacklist = [];

//Time to wait before despawning all AI units in dynamic trigger area when no players are present. (Default: 120)
DZAI_dynDespawnWait = 120;

//Enable or disable dynamic spawn-free zones of 600m radius around player spawn areas. (Default: false)
DZAI_freshSpawnSafeArea = false;

/*    AI Air vehicle patrol settings. These AI vehicles will randomly travel between different cities and towns.

//Global maximum number of active AI air vehicle patrols. Set at 0 to disable (Default: 0).                            
DZAI_maxHeliPatrols = 3;

DZAI_respawnTMinA = 600;
DZAI_respawnTMaxA = 900;

//Classnames of air vehicle types to use, with the maximum amount of each type to spawn. Default: [["UH1H_DZ",1]]
DZAI_heliList = ["Mi17_TK_EP1","UH1H_TK_EP1","UH1H_TK_GUE_EP1"];

//Difficulty level of air vehicle patrol units. Difficulty level also affects unit loadout and loot. Possible values: 0 to 3 (Default: 3)
DZAI_heliUnitLevel = 3;

//Maximum number of gunner units per air vehicle. Limited by actual number of available gunner positions. (Default: 2)
DZAI_heliGunnerUnits = 3;

//Weapon classnames are verified. If the classname is invalid (banned or nonexistent), it will not be added to the vehicle.
//Format: Each row containing a vehicle classname will be equipped with the weapon from the corresponding row in weapon classnames section. DZAI will automatically select ammo type.
DZAI_airWeapons = [
    ["Helicopter1_Example_Classname","Helicopter2_Example_Classname"]
    ["Helicopter1_Example_Weapon","Helicopter2_Example_Weapon"]
];

/*AI Land vehicle patrol settings. These AI vehicles will randomly travel between different cities and towns.

//Global maximum number of active AI land vehicle patrols. Set at 0 to disable (Default: 0).    
DZAI_maxLandPatrols = 1;

DZAI_respawnTMinL = 600;
DZAI_respawnTMaxL = 900;

//Classnames of land vehicle types to use, with the maximum amount of each type to spawn. Default: [["UAZ_Unarmed_TK_EP1",1]]
DZAI_vehList = ["UAZ_Unarmed_TK_EP1","UAZ_Unarmed_TK_EP1","UAZ_MG_TK_EP1","LandRover_MG_TK_EP1","LandRover_MG_TK_INS_EP1","LandRover_SPG9_TK_EP1","LandRover_SPG9_TK_INS_EP1"];

//Difficulty level of land vehicle patrol units. Difficulty level also affects unit loadout and loot. Possible values: 0 to 3 (Default: 3)
DZAI_vehUnitLevel = 3;

//Maximum number of gunner units per land vehicle. Limited by actual number of available gunner positions. (Default: 1)
DZAI_vehGunnerUnits = 2;

//Maximum number of cargo units per land vehicle. Limited by actual number of available cargo positions. (Default: 3)
DZAI_vehCargoUnits = 3;

Then in game i ran from the power substation thingie, to the airfield like you said.

The AI foot patrolls spawn in fine, its still something wrong with the heli and veh patrols.

.RPT:

onfig.bin/CfgGlasses/Kevlar_Helmet_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/wdl_helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Barett/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/US_green_beret/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/US_black_beret/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Barett_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Bdu_cap/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Bdu_cap_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/b_TacticalGlasses/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/headset/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/headset_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_red/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_helmet2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_mask/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_mask_v/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_v/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/skull_cap/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/skull_cap2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/taliban_hat_shadow/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/dive_mask/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/BlackSun_sof_w/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/RedSun_sof_w/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/None_sof_w/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/goggles_winter/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/29Rnd_30mm_AGS30/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/48Rnd_40mm_MK19/
Updating base class 4000Rnd_762x51_M134->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/2000Rnd_762x51_M134/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/100Rnd_127x99_M2/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/50Rnd_127x107_DSHKM/
Updating base class Hatchet_Swing->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/crowbar_swing/
Updating base class CA_Magazine->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/Hatchet_Swing/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_1L2/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_3I3/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air2\mv22\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MV22/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air2\uh1y\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1_Base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNet_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNet_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNetB_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNetB_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_1L_Noentry, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Sign_1L_Noentry_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_circle, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Helper_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_baf\config.bin/cfgWeapons/BAF_AS50_scoped/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M60A4_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_m145_EP1/
Updating base class ->m107, by ca\weapons_e\m107\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m107_TWS_EP1/
Updating base class ->M240, by ca\weapons_e\m240\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m240_scoped_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base_EP1, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1/
Updating base class AKS_BASE->AK_BASE, by vilas_aks_cfg\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/AKS_74_UN_kobra/
Updating base class House->DZE_OpenHouse, by warehouse\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Ind_Pec_03/
Updating base class ->C130J_base, by ca\air_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/C130J_US_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_e\ah6j\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AH6_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air_e\an2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/An2_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->CH47_base_EP1, by ca\air_e\ch47\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CH_47F_EP1/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air_e\uh1h\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Crew_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_TL_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_L_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_L_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_Officer_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_Officer_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_SniperH_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_SniperH_W/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_d_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Merlin_HC3_D/
Updating base class AK_BASE->AKS_BASE, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\ai_madeaks74unkobrafullysilenced\config.bin/CfgWeapons/AKS_74_UN_kobra/
14:56:21 Server error: Player without identity SpearMintPC (id 1483684401)

14:56:33 Strange convex component81 in zero_buildings\models\housev_3i3_i.p3d:geometryFire
14:56:37 Strange convex component288 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:56:37 Strange convex component289 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:56:37 Strange convex component290 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:56:37 Strange convex component291 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:56:37 Strange convex component292 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:56:37 Strange convex component293 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:56:37 Strange convex component294 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:56:37 Strange convex component295 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:56:37 Strange convex component296 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:56:37 Strange convex component297 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:56:37 Strange convex component298 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:56:37 Strange convex component299 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:56:37 Strange convex component300 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:56:37 Strange convex component301 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:56:37 Strange convex component302 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:56:37 Strange convex component303 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:56:37 Strange convex component304 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:56:37 Strange convex component305 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:56:37 Strange convex component306 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:56:37 Strange convex component307 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:56:37 Strange convex component308 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:56:37 Strange convex component309 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:56:37 Strange convex component310 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:56:37 Strange convex component311 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:56:37 Strange convex component312 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:56:37 Strange convex component313 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:56:37 Strange convex component314 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:56:37 Strange convex component315 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:56:37 Strange convex component316 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:56:37 Strange convex component317 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:56:37 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:56:37 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:56:37 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:56:37 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:56:37 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:56:37 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:56:37 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:56:37 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:56:37 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:56:37 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:56:37 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:56:37 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:56:37 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:56:37 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:56:37 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:56:37 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:56:37 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:56:37 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:56:37 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:56:37 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:56:37 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:56:37 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:56:37 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:56:37 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:56:37 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:56:37 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:56:37 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:56:37 Strange convex component279 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:56:37 Strange convex component280 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:56:37 Strange convex component281 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:56:37 Strange convex component249 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:56:37 Strange convex component250 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:56:37 Strange convex component251 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:56:37 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:56:37 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:56:37 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:56:37 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:56:37 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:56:37 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:56:37 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:56:37 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:56:37 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:56:37 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:56:37 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:56:37 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:56:37 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:56:37 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:56:37 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:56:37 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:56:37 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:56:37 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:56:37 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:56:37 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:56:37 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:56:37 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:56:37 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:56:37 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:56:37 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:56:37 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:56:37 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:56:43 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon
14:56:43 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl
14:56:43 "DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[<No group>:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"
14:56:43 "DayZ Epoch: MPframework inited"
14:56:48 Strange convex component93 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:56:48 Strange convex component94 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView

14:56:48 Strange convex component95 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:56:48 Strange convex component96 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:56:48 Strange convex component99 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:56:48 Strange convex component100 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:56:48 Strange convex component101 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:56:48 Strange convex component102 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:56:48 Strange convex component103 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:56:48 Strange convex component104 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:56:48 Strange convex component105 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:56:48 Strange convex component106 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:56:48 Strange convex component107 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:56:48 Strange convex component108 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:56:48 Strange convex component109 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:56:48 Strange convex component110 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:56:48 Strange convex component111 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:56:48 Strange convex component112 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:56:48 Strange convex component113 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:56:48 Strange convex component114 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:56:48 Strange convex component115 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:56:48 Strange convex component116 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:56:48 Strange convex component117 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:56:48 Strange convex component118 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:56:48 Strange convex component119 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:56:48 Strange convex component120 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:56:48 Strange convex component121 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:56:48 Strange convex component122 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:56:48 Strange convex component123 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:56:48 Strange convex component124 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:56:48 Strange convex component125 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:56:48 Strange convex component126 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:56:48 Strange convex component127 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:56:48 Strange convex component128 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:56:48 Strange convex component129 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:56:48 Strange convex component130 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:56:48 Strange convex component131 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:56:48 Strange convex component132 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:56:48 Strange convex component133 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:56:48 Strange convex component134 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:57:07 "Res3tting B!S effects..."
14:57:07 Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\compass.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 863, 853, 852
14:57:10 "[AGN] Starting Trader City Safezone Commander!"
14:57:10 "Error: Attempting to start AGN products on a server where it should not be!"
14:57:10 Error in expression <ivate.sqf"
if ((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList || (getPlayerUID player) in Mo>
14:57:10 Error position: <AdminList || (getPlayerUID player) in Mo>
14:57:10 Error Undefined variable in expression: adminlist
14:57:10 File mpmissions\DayZ_Overpoch_1.Chernarus\admintools\Activate.sqf, line 1
14:57:10 "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf:Monitoring Remote Exe..."
14:57:10 Error in expression <ainMarker = createMarker ["MainMarker", Ccoords];
_MainMarker setMarkerColor "Co>
14:57:10 Error position: <Ccoords];
_MainMarker setMarkerColor "Co>
14:57:10 Error Undefined variable in expression: ccoords
14:57:10 File mpmissions\DayZ_Overpoch_1.Chernarus\debug\addmarkers.sqf, line 2
14:57:10 Error in expression <Marker75 = createMarker["MainMarker75", MCoords];
_MainMarker75 setMarkerColor ">
14:57:10 Error position: <MCoords];
_MainMarker75 setMarkerColor ">
14:57:10 Error Undefined variable in expression: mcoords
14:57:10 File mpmissions\DayZ_Overpoch_1.Chernarus\debug\addmarkers75.sqf, line 2
14:57:10 "HIVE: Starting"
14:57:10 "HIVE: trying to get objects"
14:57:10 "HIVE: found 404 objects"
14:57:10 "HIVE: Commence Object Streaming..."
14:57:10 "HIVE: got 278 Epoch Objects and 126 Vehicles"
14:57:12 Cannot create non-ai vehicle Pickup_PKT_TK_GUE_EP1,
14:57:13 UH1Y_DZE: ObsTurret - unknown animation source ObsTurret
14:57:13 UH1Y_DZE: ObsGun - unknown animation source ObsGun
14:57:14 "HIVE: Vehicle Spawn limit reached!"
14:57:14 "HIVE: Spawning # of Debris: 150"
14:57:14 "HIVE: Spawning # of Ammo Boxes: 25"
14:57:14 "HIVE: Spawning # of Veins: 80"
14:57:14 "Total Number of spawn locations 5"
14:57:22 "EPOCH EVENTS INIT"
14:57:22 "[DZAI] Initializing DZAI version 2.1.1 Release Build 08032014 using base path z\addons\dayz_server\DZAI."
14:57:22 "[DZAI] Reading DZAI configuration file."
14:57:22 "[DZAI] DZAI configuration file loaded."
14:57:25 "[DZAI] Compiling DZAI functions."
14:57:26 "DEBUG VEIN: Too many objects at [6569.61,8605.09]"
14:57:26 "DEBUG VEIN: Too many objects at [6103.1,6924.29]"
14:57:26 "DEBUG VEIN: Too many objects at [6102.58,6927.43]"
14:57:35 "[DZAI] DZAI functions compiled."
14:57:35 "DZAI Debug: Detected mod variant @dayz_epoch."
14:57:35 "[DZAI] Epoch classnames loaded."
14:57:35 "[DZAI] DZAI settings: Debug Level: 2. DebugMarkers: false. WorldName: chernarus. ModName: epoch (Ver: 1.0.5.1). DZAI_dynamicWeaponList: true. VerifyTables: true."
14:57:35 "[DZAI] AI spawn settings: Static: true. Dynamic: true. Air: true. Land: true."
14:57:35 "[DZAI] AI settings: DZAI_findKiller: true. DZAI_useHealthSystem: true. DZAI_weaponNoise: false. DZAI_zombieEnemy: false."
14:57:35 "[DZAI] DZAI loading completed in 13.211 seconds."
14:57:36 "TIME SYNC: Local Time set to [2013,8,3,13,57]"
14:57:36 "DZAI Debug: DZAI Startup is running required script files..."
14:57:36 "DZAI Extended Debug: Default trigger gamelogic spawn check result: true"
14:57:36 "[DZAI] DZAI finished building weighted weapongrade tables in 0.238998 seconds."
14:57:36 "DZAI Debug: Building DZAI weapon arrays using CfgBuildingLoot data."
14:57:36 "DZAI Debug: CfgTownGenerator not found. Aborting serverside object patch. (This is not an error)"
14:57:37 "Contents of DZAI_Pistols0: ["Makarov","Colt1911","revolver_EP1","glock17_EP1","MakarovSD","M9","M9SD","revolver_gold_EP1","Makarov","Colt1911","revolver_EP1","glock17_EP1","MakarovSD","M9","M9SD","revolver_gold_EP1"]"
14:57:37 "Contents of DZAI_Pistols1: ["Makarov","Colt1911","revolver_EP1","glock17_EP1","MakarovSD","M9","M9SD","revolver_gold_EP1","UZI_EP1","Sa61_EP1","UZI_SD_EP1","Makarov","Colt1911","revolver_EP1","glock17_EP1","MakarovSD","M9","M9SD","revolver_gold_EP1"]"
14:57:37 "Contents of DZAI_Pistols2: ["Makarov","Colt1911","revolver_EP1","glock17_EP1","MakarovSD","M9","M9SD","revolver_gold_EP1","UZI_EP1","Sa61_EP1","UZI_SD_EP1","Makarov","Colt1911","revolver_EP1","glock17_EP1","MakarovSD","M9","M9SD","revolver_gold_EP1"]"
14:57:37 "Contents of DZAI_Pistols3: ["UZI_EP1","Sa61_EP1","UZI_SD_EP1"]"
14:57:37 "Contents of DZAI_Rifles0: ["Winchester1866","LeeEnfield","MR43","Saiga12K","Remington870_lamp","M1014","Winchester1866","LeeEnfield","MR43","Saiga12K","Remington870_lamp","huntingrifle"]"
14:57:37 "Contents of DZAI_Rifles1: ["AKS_74_kobra","AKS_74_U","AKS_GOLD","AK_47_M","AK_74","FN_FAL","FN_FAL_ANPVS4","G36A_camo","G36C","G36C_camo","G36K_camo","G36_C_SD_camo","M16A2","M16A2GL","M16A4_ACG","M4A1","M4A1_Aim","M4A1_AIM_SD_camo","M4A1_HWS_GL_camo","M4A3_CCO_EP1","Sa58P_EP1","Sa58V_CCO_EP1","Sa58V_EP1","Sa58V_RCO_EP1","m8_compact","m8_sharpshooter","m8_holo_sd","m8_carbine","BAF_L85A2_RIS_SUSAT","BAF_L85A2_RIS_Holo","M4A1_HWS_GL_SD_Camo","AK_107_PSO","M4SPR","M40A3","SVD_CAMO","SVD_des_EP1","SVD","huntingrifle","M24_des_EP1","M24","BAF_LRR_scoped","M107_DZ","KSVK_DZE","VSS_vintorez","SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper_SD","M14_EP1","DMR","Winchester1866","LeeEnfield","MR43","Saiga12K","Remington870_lamp","M1014","bizon","MP5A5","bizon_silenced","MP5SD","RPK_74","M8_SAW","Pecheneg_DZ","PK_DZ","MG36_camo","M60A4_EP1_DZE","MG36","M249_m145_EP1_DZE","m240_scoped_EP1_DZE","M240_DZ","M249_EP1_DZ","Mk_48_DZ"]"
14:57:37 "Contents of DZAI_Rifles2: ["AKS_74_kobra","AKS_74_U","AKS_GOLD","AK_47_M","AK_74","FN_FAL","FN_FAL_ANPVS4","G36A_camo","G36C","G36C_camo","G36K_camo","G36_C_SD_camo","M16A2","M16A2GL","M16A4_ACG","M4A1","M4A1_Aim","M4A1_AIM_SD_camo","M4A1_HWS_GL_camo","M4A3_CCO_EP1","Sa58P_EP1","Sa58V_CCO_EP1","Sa58V_EP1","Sa58V_RCO_EP1","m8_compact","m8_sharpshooter","m8_holo_sd","m8_carbine","BAF_L85A2_RIS_SUSAT","BAF_L85A2_RIS_Holo","M4A1_HWS_GL_SD_Camo","RPK_74","M8_SAW","Pecheneg_DZ","PK_DZ","MG36_camo","M60A4_EP1_DZE","MG36","M249_m145_EP1_DZE","m240_scoped_EP1_DZE","M240_DZ","M249_EP1_DZ","Mk_48_DZ","AK_107_PSO","M4SPR","M40A3","SVD_CAMO","SVD_des_EP1","SVD","huntingrifle","M24_des_EP1","M24","BAF_LRR_scoped","M107_DZ","KSVK_DZE","VSS_vintorez","SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper_SD","M14_EP1","DMR","Saiga12K","Remington870_lamp","M1014","bizon","MP5A5","bizon_silenced","MP5SD"]"
14:57:37 "Contents of DZAI_Rifles3: ["AKS_74_kobra","AKS_74_U","AKS_GOLD","AK_47_M","AK_74","FN_FAL","FN_FAL_ANPVS4","G36A_camo","G36C","G36C_camo","G36K_camo","G36_C_SD_camo","M16A2","M16A2GL","M16A4_ACG","M4A1","M4A1_Aim","M4A1_AIM_SD_camo","M4A1_HWS_GL_camo","M4A3_CCO_EP1","Sa58P_EP1","Sa58V_CCO_EP1","Sa58V_EP1","Sa58V_RCO_EP1","m8_compact","m8_sharpshooter","m8_holo_sd","m8_carbine","BAF_L85A2_RIS_SUSAT","BAF_L85A2_RIS_Holo","M4A1_HWS_GL_SD_Camo","bizon","MP5A5","bizon_silenced","MP5SD","AK_107_PSO","M4SPR","M40A3","SVD_CAMO","SVD_des_EP1","SVD","huntingrifle","M24_des_EP1","M24","BAF_LRR_scoped","M107_DZ","KSVK_DZE","VSS_vintorez","SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper_SD","M14_EP1","DMR","RPK_74","M8_SAW","Pecheneg_DZ","PK_DZ","MG36_camo","M60A4_EP1_DZE","MG36","M249_m145_EP1_DZE","m240_scoped_EP1_DZE","M240_DZ","M249_EP1_DZ","Mk_48_DZ"]"
14:57:37 "DZAI Debug: Weapon classname tables created in 0.197998 seconds."
14:57:37 "[DZAI] Verified 194 unique classnames in 0.242996 seconds."
14:57:37 "Chernarus spawn areas loaded."
14:57:37 "DZAI Extended Debug: Initialized static trigger at DZAI_BalotaAirstrip. GroupArray: [], PatrolDist: 175. equipType: 1. LocationArray 5 positions, MaxUnits [4,10]."

14:57:37 "DZAI Extended Debug: Found marker positions: [[4592.46,2724.56,0],[4794.81,2735.45,0],[4962.82,2648.81,0],[4524.61,2708.76,0],[4869.47,2702.04,0]] (spawnBandits)."
14:57:37 "DZAI Extended Debug: Initialized static trigger at DZAI_Skalisty. GroupArray: [], PatrolDist: 175. equipType: 1. LocationArray 3 positions, MaxUnits [2,1]."
14:57:37 "DZAI Extended Debug: Found marker positions: [[14160.7,2707.72,0],[13310.2,2752.46,0],[13797.6,3064.99,0]] (spawnBandits)."
14:57:37 "DZAI Extended Debug: Initialized static trigger at DZAI_Rog. GroupArray: [], PatrolDist: 175. equipType: 1. LocationArray 4 positions, MaxUnits [1,6]."
14:57:37 "DZAI Extended Debug: Found marker positions: [[11280.6,4297.43,0],[11118.1,4084.04,0],[11318.3,4413.05,0],[11104.3,4311.73,0]] (spawnBandits)."
14:57:37 "DZAI Extended Debug: Initialized static trigger at DZAI_NEAF. GroupArray: [], PatrolDist: 175. equipType: 2. LocationArray 5 positions, MaxUnits [8,14]."
14:57:37 "DZAI Extended Debug: Found marker positions: [[11958.4,13143.3,0],[12212,12483,0],[11816.1,12927,0],[11746.4,12610.2,0],[12483.1,12883.2,0]] (spawnBandits)."
14:57:37 "DZAI Extended Debug: Initialized static trigger at DZAI_Zub. GroupArray: [], PatrolDist: 175. equipType: 1. LocationArray 4 positions, MaxUnits [4,2]."
14:57:37 "DZAI Extended Debug: Found marker positions: [[6516.19,5603.24,0],[6477.18,5558.39,0],[6586.28,5411.6,0],[6470.51,5692.71,0]] (spawnBandits)."
14:57:37 "DZAI Extended Debug: Initialized static trigger at DZAI_DevilsCastle. GroupArray: [], PatrolDist: 200. equipType: 1. LocationArray 4 positions, MaxUnits [6,2]."
14:57:37 "DZAI Extended Debug: Found marker positions: [[6886.52,11494,0],[7069.14,11639.6,0],[6985.45,11838.1,0],[6789.74,11246.7,0]] (spawnBandits)."
14:57:37 "DZAI Extended Debug: Initialized static trigger at DZAI_NWAF4. GroupArray: [], PatrolDist: 200. equipType: 2. LocationArray 4 positions, MaxUnits [4,4]."
14:57:37 "DZAI Extended Debug: Found marker positions: [[5123.77,9896.96,0],[5230.05,9855.42,0],[5218.39,9664.89,0],[5305.83,9810.57,0]] (spawnBandits)."
14:57:37 "DZAI Extended Debug: Initialized static trigger at DZAI_NWAF5. GroupArray: [], PatrolDist: 200. equipType: 2. LocationArray 4 positions, MaxUnits [2,4]."
14:57:37 "DZAI Extended Debug: Found marker positions: [[4576.58,10877.5,0],[4863.7,10688.9,0],[4676.21,10923.4,0],[4823.36,10614.7,0]] (spawnBandits)."
14:57:37 "DZAI Extended Debug: Initialized static trigger at DZAI_NWAF6. GroupArray: [], PatrolDist: 200. equipType: 2. LocationArray 4 positions, MaxUnits [4,3]."
14:57:37 "DZAI Extended Debug: Found marker positions: [[3966.01,10825,0],[3983.34,10706.8,0],[3860.47,10907,0],[4042.38,10907.5,0]] (spawnBandits)."
14:57:37 "DZAI Extended Debug: Initialized static trigger at DZAI_NWAF7. GroupArray: [], PatrolDist: 200. equipType: 2. LocationArray 4 positions, MaxUnits [7,2]."
14:57:37 "DZAI Extended Debug: Found marker positions: [[4044.94,10609.7,0],[4279.97,10233.5,0],[4026.08,10301.2,0],[4246.47,10168.3,0]] (spawnBandits)."
14:57:37 "Chernarus static spawn configuration loaded."
14:57:38 "Starting DZAI Dynamic Spawn Manager in 5 minutes."
14:57:38 "DZAI Server Monitor will start in 1 minute."
14:57:38 "DZAI Debug: 77 locations gathered in 0.684998 seconds."
14:57:38 Error in expression <{
_heliType = (DZAI_heliList select _i) select 0;
_amount = (DZAI_heliList selec>
14:57:38 Error position: <select 0;
_amount = (DZAI_heliList selec>
14:57:38 Error select: Type String, expected Array,Config entry
14:57:38 File z\addons\dayz_server\DZAI\scripts\setup_veh_patrols.sqf, line 7
14:57:43 Error in expression <o {

_vehType = (DZAI_vehList select _i) select 0;
_amount = (DZAI_vehList select>
14:57:43 Error position: <select 0;
_amount = (DZAI_vehList select>
14:57:43 Error select: Type String, expected Array,Config entry
14:57:43 File z\addons\dayz_server\DZAI\scripts\setup_veh_patrols.sqf, line 37

14:57:53 "DZAI Extended Debug: Spawning AI from building positions (spawnBandits)."
14:57:53 "DZAI Debug: Processed static trigger spawn data in 0.00300598 seconds (spawnBandits)."
14:57:53 "DZAI Extended Debug: Found spawn position at 5.81597 meters away at position [2973.28,7924.22,0] after 0 retries."
14:57:53 "DZAI Extended Debug: Created loadout for unit O 1-1-A:1 (weapongrade: 0): [Winchester1866,15Rnd_W1866_Slug,DZ_TerminalPack_EP1]."
14:57:53 "DZAI Extended Debug: Spawned AI Type Ins_Soldier_GL_DZ with weapongrade 0 for group O 1-1-A (fnc_createGroup)."
14:57:53 "DZAI Extended Debug: Created loadout for unit O 1-1-A:2 (weapongrade: 0): [Winchester1866,15Rnd_W1866_Slug,DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1]."
14:57:53 "DZAI Extended Debug: Spawned AI Type Survivor2_DZ with weapongrade 0 for group O 1-1-A (fnc_createGroup)."
14:57:53 "DZAI Extended Debug: Spawned group O 1-1-A (weapongrade: 0) with 2 units."
14:57:53 "DZAI Extended Debug: Initialized static trigger at DZAI_Pustoshka. GroupArray: [O 1-1-A], PatrolDist: 200. equipType: 1. LocationArray 143 positions, MaxUnits [1,2]."
14:57:53 "DZAI Debug: Spawned 1 new AI groups (2 units total) in 0.164001 seconds at DZAI_Pustoshka (spawnBandits)."
14:57:53 "DZAI Debug: Unit O 1-1-A:1 loadout: [["Winchester1866"],["15Rnd_W1866_Slug"]]. Weapongrade 0. Blood: 11906.8."
14:57:53 "DZAI Debug: Unit O 1-1-A:2 loadout: [["Winchester1866"],["15Rnd_W1866_Slug"]]. Weapongrade 0. Blood: 10934.1."
14:58:24 [DZMS]: Starting DayZ Mission System.
14:58:24 [DZMS]: DZAI Found! Using DZAI's Relations!
14:58:24 [DZMS]: Currently Running Version: 1.1FIN
14:58:24 [DZMS]: Mission and Extended Configuration Loaded!
14:58:24 [DZMS]: chernarus Detected. Map Specific Settings Adjusted!
14:58:24 [DZMS]: DayZ Epoch Detected! Some Scripts Adjusted!
14:58:24 [DZMS]: Loading ExecVM Functions.
14:58:24 [DZMS]: Loading Compiled Functions.
14:58:24 [DZMS]: Loading All Other Functions.
14:58:24 [DZMS]: Mission Functions Script Loaded!
14:58:24 [DZMS]: Major Mission Clock Starting!
14:58:24 [DZMS]: Minor Mission Clock Starting!
14:58:24 [DZMS]: Mission Marker Loop for JIPs Starting!
14:58:40 "DZAI Extended Debug: Trigger DZAI_Pustoshka Group Array: [O 1-1-A]. isCleaning: false. In static trigger array: true"
14:58:40 "DZAI Extended Debug: No players remain in trigger area at DZAI_Pustoshka. Deleting 1 AI groups in 1200 seconds."
15:00:04 "RUNNING EVENT: crash_spawner on [2014,8,20,14,0]"
15:00:44 "CLEANUP: INITIALIZING CLEANUP SCRIPT"
15:01:01 "DZAI Extended Debug: Spawning AI from previously calculated positions (spawnBandits)."
15:01:01 "DZAI Debug: Processed static trigger spawn data in 0 seconds (spawnBandits)."
15:01:01 "DZAI Extended Debug: Found spawn position at 0.191015 meters away at position [4962.66,2648.91,0] after 0 retries."
15:01:02 "DZAI Extended Debug: Created loadout for unit O 1-1-B:1 (weapongrade: 1): [bAF_L85A2_RIS_SUSAT,30Rnd_556x45_Stanag,DZ_CompactPack_EP1]."
15:01:02 "DZAI Extended Debug: Spawned AI Type FR_OHara_DZ with weapongrade 1 for group O 1-1-B (fnc_createGroup)."
15:01:02 "DZAI Extended Debug: Created loadout for unit O 1-1-B:2 (weapongrade: 1): [M60A4_EP1_DZE,100Rnd_762x51_M240,DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1]."
15:01:02 "DZAI Extended Debug: Spawned AI Type Ins_Soldier_GL_DZ with weapongrade 1 for group O 1-1-B (fnc_createGroup)."
15:01:02 "DZAI Extended Debug: Created loadout for unit O 1-1-B:3 (weapongrade: 1): [KSVK_DZE,5Rnd_127x108_KSVK,DZ_TK_Assault_Pack_EP1]."
15:01:02 "DZAI Extended Debug: Spawned AI Type GUE_Soldier_2_DZ with weapongrade 1 for group O 1-1-B (fnc_createGroup)."
15:01:02 "DZAI Extended Debug: Created loadout for unit O 1-1-B:4 (weapongrade: 1): [m8_carbine,30Rnd_556x45_G36,DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1]."
15:01:02 "DZAI Extended Debug: Spawned AI Type SurvivorW2_DZ with weapongrade 1 for group O 1-1-B (fnc_createGroup)."
15:01:02 "DZAI Extended Debug: Created loadout for unit O 1-1-B:5 (weapongrade: 1): [M240_DZ,100Rnd_762x51_M240,DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1]."
15:01:02 "DZAI Extended Debug: Spawned AI Type Soldier_TL_PMC_DZ with weapongrade 1 for group O 1-1-B (fnc_createGroup)."
15:01:02 "DZAI Extended Debug: Created loadout for unit O 1-1-B:6 (weapongrade: 1): [FN_FAL_ANPVS4,20Rnd_762x51_FNFAL,DZ_TerminalPack_EP1]."
15:01:02 "DZAI Extended Debug: Spawned AI Type SurvivorW2_DZ with weapongrade 1 for group O 1-1-B (fnc_createGroup)."
15:01:02 "DZAI Extended Debug: Created loadout for unit O 1-1-B:7 (weapongrade: 1): [M16A2GL,30Rnd_556x45_Stanag,DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1]."
15:01:02 "DZAI Extended Debug: Spawned AI Type Soldier1_DZ with weapongrade 1 for group O 1-1-B (fnc_createGroup)."
15:01:02 "DZAI Extended Debug: Created loadout for unit O 1-1-B:8 (weapongrade: 1): [M14_EP1,20Rnd_762x51_DMR,DZ_TerminalPack_EP1]."
15:01:02 "DZAI Extended Debug: Spawned AI Type GUE_Soldier_Crew_DZ with weapongrade 1 for group O 1-1-B (fnc_createGroup)."
15:01:02 "DZAI Extended Debug: Created loadout for unit O 1-1-B:9 (weapongrade: 1): [MP5SD,30Rnd_9x19_MP5SD,DZ_Czech_Vest_Puch]."
15:01:02 "DZAI Extended Debug: Spawned AI Type Haris_Press_EP1_DZ with weapongrade 1 for group O 1-1-B (fnc_createGroup)."
15:01:02 "DZAI Extended Debug: Created loadout for unit O 1-1-B:10 (weapongrade: 1): [AKS_GOLD,30Rnd_762x39_AK47,DZ_TK_Assault_Pack_EP1]."
15:01:02 "DZAI Extended Debug: Spawned AI Type GUE_Soldier_CO_DZ with weapongrade 1 for group O 1-1-B (fnc_createGroup)."
15:01:02 "DZAI Extended Debug: Created loadout for unit O 1-1-B:11 (weapongrade: 1): [M4A1,30Rnd_556x45_Stanag,DZ_CompactPack_EP1]."
15:01:02 "DZAI Extended Debug: Spawned AI Type FR_Rodriguez_DZ with weapongrade 1 for group O 1-1-B (fnc_createGroup)."
15:01:02 "DZAI Extended Debug: Created loadout for unit O 1-1-B:12 (weapongrade: 1): [M60A4_EP1_DZE,100Rnd_762x51_M240,DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1]."
15:01:02 "DZAI Extended Debug: Spawned AI Type Graves_Light_DZ with weapongrade 1 for group O 1-1-B (fnc_createGroup)."
15:01:02 "DZAI Extended Debug: Created loadout for unit O 1-1-B:13 (weapongrade: 1): [M16A2GL,30Rnd_556x45_Stanag,DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1]."
15:01:02 "DZAI Extended Debug: Spawned AI Type GUE_Soldier_CO_DZ with weapongrade 1 for group O 1-1-B (fnc_createGroup)."
15:01:02 "DZAI Extended Debug: Spawned group O 1-1-B (weapongrade: 1) with 13 units."
15:01:02 "DZAI Extended Debug: Trigger group array updated to: [O 1-1-B]."
15:01:02 "DZAI Debug: Spawned 1 new AI groups (13 units total) in 0.57901 seconds at DZAI_BalotaAirstrip (spawnBandits)."
15:01:02 "DZAI Debug: Unit O 1-1-B:1 loadout: [["BAF_L85A2_RIS_SUSAT"],["30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"]]. Weapongrade 1. Blood: 11506.2."
15:01:02 "DZAI Debug: Unit O 1-1-B:2 loadout: [["M60A4_EP1_DZE"],["100Rnd_762x51_M240"]]. Weapongrade 1. Blood: 10581.8."
15:01:02 "DZAI Debug: Unit O 1-1-B:3 loadout: [["KSVK_DZE"],["5Rnd_127x108_KSVK"]]. Weapongrade 1. Blood: 11663.1."
15:01:02 "DZAI Debug: Unit O 1-1-B:4 loadout: [["m8_carbine"],["30Rnd_556x45_G36"]]. Weapongrade 1. Blood: 11380.4."
15:01:02 "DZAI Debug: Unit O 1-1-B:5 loadout: [["M240_DZ"],["100Rnd_762x51_M240"]]. Weapongrade 1. Blood: 10861.3."
15:01:02 "DZAI Debug: Unit O 1-1-B:6 loadout: [["FN_FAL_ANPVS4"],["20Rnd_762x51_FNFAL"]]. Weapongrade 1. Blood: 10204.1."
15:01:02 "DZAI Debug: Unit O 1-1-B:7 loadout: [["M16A2GL"],["30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"]]. Weapongrade 1. Blood: 11655.2."
15:01:02 "DZAI Debug: Unit O 1-1-B:8 loadout: [["M14_EP1"],["20Rnd_762x51_DMR"]]. Weapongrade 1. Blood: 10272.1."
15:01:02 "DZAI Debug: Unit O 1-1-B:9 loadout: [["MP5SD"],["30Rnd_9x19_MP5SD"]]. Weapongrade 1. Blood: 10159.5."

15:01:02 "DZAI Debug: Unit O 1-1-B:10 loadout: [["AKS_GOLD"],["30Rnd_762x39_AK47"]]. Weapongrade 1. Blood: 10513.6."
15:01:02 "DZAI Debug: Unit O 1-1-B:11 loadout: [["M4A1"],["30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"]]. Weapongrade 1. Blood: 11691.4."
15:01:02 "DZAI Debug: Unit O 1-1-B:12 loadout: [["M60A4_EP1_DZE"],["100Rnd_762x51_M240"]]. Weapongrade 1. Blood: 10791.2."
15:01:02 "DZAI Debug: Unit O 1-1-B:13 loadout: [["M16A2GL"],["30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"]]. Weapongrade 1. Blood: 11322.9."
15:02:22 "DZAI Extended Debug: Spawning AI from building positions (spawnBandits)."
15:02:22 "DZAI Debug: Processed static trigger spawn data in 0.00201416 seconds (spawnBandits)."
15:02:22 "DZAI Extended Debug: Found spawn position at 5.75797 meters away at position [4484.53,2452.97,0] after 0 retries."
15:02:22 "DZAI Extended Debug: Created loadout for unit O 1-1-C:1 (weapongrade: 0): [M9,15Rnd_9x19_M9,DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1]."
15:02:22 "DZAI Extended Debug: Spawned AI Type Soldier1_DZ with weapongrade 0 for group O 1-1-C (fnc_createGroup)."
15:02:22 "DZAI Extended Debug: Created loadout for unit O 1-1-C:2 (weapongrade: 0): [Remington870_lamp,8Rnd_B_Beneli_74Slug,DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1]."
15:02:22 "DZAI Extended Debug: Spawned AI Type Bandit2_DZ with weapongrade 0 for group O 1-1-C (fnc_createGroup)."
15:02:22 "DZAI Extended Debug: Created loadout for unit O 1-1-C:3 (weapongrade: 0): [MR43,2Rnd_shotgun_74Slug,DZ_TerminalPack_EP1]."
15:02:22 "DZAI Extended Debug: Spawned AI Type TK_INS_Warlord_EP1_DZ with weapongrade 0 for group O 1-1-C (fnc_createGroup)."
15:02:22 "DZAI Extended Debug: Spawned group O 1-1-C (weapongrade: 0) with 3 units."
15:02:22 "DZAI Extended Debug: Initialized static trigger at DZAI_Balota. GroupArray: [O 1-1-C], PatrolDist: 200. equipType: 0. LocationArray 81 positions, MaxUnits [2,3]."
15:02:22 "DZAI Debug: Spawned 1 new AI groups (3 units total) in 0.0709839 seconds at DZAI_Balota (spawnBandits)."
15:02:22 "DZAI Debug: Unit O 1-1-C:1 loadout: [["M9"],["15Rnd_9x19_M9"]]. Weapongrade 0. Blood: 10126.1."
15:02:22 "DZAI Debug: Unit O 1-1-C:2 loadout: [["Remington870_lamp"],["8Rnd_B_Beneli_74Slug"]]. Weapongrade 0. Blood: 10160.8."
15:02:22 "DZAI Debug: Unit O 1-1-C:3 loadout: [["MR43"],["2Rnd_shotgun_74Slug"]]. Weapongrade 0. Blood: 11450.6."

The 2 bits in red i think are causing the problem.

Thanks

Spear

I have it now,

I was not specifying the veh's properly,

changed :

DZAI_heliList = ["Mi17_TK_EP1","UH1H_TK_EP1","UH1H_TK_GUE_EP1"];

To:

DZAI_heliList = [["UH1H_DZ",2],["MH60S_DZ",2],["CH_47F_EP1",1]];

Now working well :-)

Thanks for the help tho.

Cheers

Spear