Base Object Dissappeance

Link

Question

So Cinder is indestructible on my server and Wood is not. Today one of the people on my server had around half of his base wiped, he assured me it was Cinder so it can't of degraded/got destroyed. How can I stop base objects from being wiped, as this is what appears as happened after a number of days of him not being on. I would like to make it so the server doesn't wipe base objects.

Thanks.

4 answers to this question

"Indestructible" is not equal to "immune from server cleanup". 

In your hiveext.ini, there is a setting that tells the server to clean up placed items in the world after they turn X days old. 

Turning it up to 300 will make the server only delete objects older than 300 days. 

You can turn off this feature by setting it to -1, but some hosts reports buggy result with it... so a higher number is likely preferred. 

You can indeedly go to your hiveext.ini and put this;

"CleanupPlacedAfterDays = -1"

To disable it but to be sure i use;

"CleanupPlacedAfterDays = 9999"

After that i still had bases dissapearing and the problem was an event running in my database cleaning it up for me, so be sure there are no events running in your database, if that doesn't work than make a new event with this;

UPDATE `Object_DATA` SET `Datestamp`=CURRENT_TIMESTAMP WHERE `ObjectUID` <> 0 AND `CharacterID` <> 0 AND ( (`Inventory` IS NULL) OR (`Inventory` = '[]') )

Let me know if it worked mate. :)

You can indeedly go to your hiveext.ini and put this;

"CleanupPlacedAfterDays = -1"

To disable it but to be sure i use;

"CleanupPlacedAfterDays = 9999"

After that i still had bases dissapearing and the problem was an event running in my database cleaning it up for me, so be sure there are no events running in your database, if that doesn't work than make a new event with this;

UPDATE `Object_DATA` SET `Datestamp`=CURRENT_TIMESTAMP WHERE `ObjectUID` <> 0 AND `CharacterID` <> 0 AND ( (`Inventory` IS NULL) OR (`Inventory` = '[]') )

Let me know if it worked mate. :)

Thanks. I'm with Villayer, how do i check for any possible database events that occur? There are none inside of my scheduled task, is there a way of checking them through hediSQL? Thank you.

Thanks. I'm with Villayer, how do i check for any possible database events that occur? There are none inside of my scheduled task, is there a way of checking them through hediSQL? Thank you.

Don't exactly know how it is at vilayer, you should copy the code that i sended and paste it into a scheduled task that runs once daily. ;)