Help with: ["Wait for Host" RPT LOG: Server error: Player without identity] 1.0.5.1 Update

CodeBis

Question

When coming in the lobby the following screen stays: "Wait for Host" (We all know it from previous problems)

Then checking the RPT LOG it says: Server error: Player without identity (with my number and player name)

I have seen a couple others with the same issue after updating to 1.0.5.1. 

I tried to ask as many as I could but nobody got any further than I did...

So now I ask this community to get together and solve this please.

Fixes I tried:

- going back to Vanilla

- Double check files

- redid the Keys

- Went through all Database related files to make sure it connects correclty...

Don't hold back an idea just because I already tried something in that direction, maybe I missed something in some of these tried "fixes".

Best regards,

Robert

16 answers to this question

When coming in the lobby the following screen stays: "Wait for Host" (We all know it from previous problems)

Then checking the RPT LOG it says: Server error: Player without identity (with my number and player name)

I have seen a couple others with the same issue after updating to 1.0.5.1. 

I tried to ask as many as I could but nobody got any further than I did...

So now I ask this community to get together and solve this please.

Fixes I tried:

- going back to Vanilla

- Double check files

- redid the Keys

- Went through all Database related files to make sure it connects correclty...

Feel free to tell me to double check any of these, maybe I missed a file in some of these tried "fixes".

Best regards,

Robert

Please double check your previous attampts. You might have missed a file.

Please stay productive or don't reply. Im not here to waste my time.

We both know what I ment. 

IF you didn't then here you go:

I meant it more along the lines of: Don't hold back an idea just because I already tried something along that road.

I hope this issue resolves soon!

Best regards,

Blite

Hi Robert, 

Based on your original post, you are having an issue where the server is stuck at waiting for host. 

This is usually related to adding things wrong, or having missing files causing something to break. 

If you recently upgraded to 1.0.5.1, then it is likely that you have missed something.

If you recently added something to the dayz_server.pbo, then you might have broken something.

if you recently changed something in your mission file, then you might have missed or broken something.

If you recently added or changed something in your DB, then you might have broken it.

All of the above are possible ways of obtaining a shiny "Waiting For Host" black screen.

Now, to troubleshoot this, we need more info - this is not anything to belittle you or being mean - it is just to make sure we have more reference to go on in your particular issue.

Good info to give:
- Complete RPT log from last troubling restart (show with launch parameters and version info)

- Server host (hosts have different flavors)

- recent changes or additions.

If your issue cant be resolved, then adding more details is a possibility, or sending your pbo's to a trusted person for review. 

Sounds good so far?

Now, if you really were talking about the issue of players starting to load in and getting stuck at the loadingscreen or just a black image hearing yourself walking around - that would be different and I think there is already a solution to that particular problem. 

Hello Glenn,

I don't want to be rude but in my previous post I have mentioned a couple more details than the one you mentioned, those were as follows:

- RPT LOG error message referring to my problem: "Server error: Player without identity (with my number and player name)"

- Going back to Vanilla hasn't worked -> It's not because of missing or broken files in the dayz_epoch_server.pbo and/or mission.pbo

- Considering the keys are up to date it only leaves us with the files Hive.ext,basic.cfg,config.cfg which is a port or connection issue.

Now what I haven't done is post my RPT Log you are right, I will do it right here maybe I have overlooked another game breaking error...:

=====================================================================
== C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\arma2oaserver.exe
== "arma2oaserver.exe"  -port=2301 "-config=instance_1_Overpoch\config.cfg" "-cfg=instance_1_Overpoch\basic.cfg" "-profiles=instance_1_Overpoch" -name=instance_1_Overpoch "-mod=@DayZOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;"
=====================================================================
Exe timestamp: 2014/08/08 13:33:39
Current time:  2014/08/12 22:53:02

Version 1.63.125548
Item STR_EQUIP_NAME_41 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_DESC_41 listed twice
Conflicting addon Monaro in 'holdenmonarocop\', previous definition in 'holdenmonaro\'
File nissan_350z\config.cpp, line 244: '/CfgVehicles/350zBase/Library.libTextDesc': Missing ';' prior '}'
Unsupported language English in stringtable
Unknown entity: 'C inatallations and equipment, fuel and ammunition storage facilities and parked tactical aircraft. The original BS-1 system was designed for the 7.62mm Kalashnikov AKMS assault rifle with PBS-1 silencers. When the Soviet army switched over to 5.45x39mm ammunition, they were replaced with AKS-74UB compact assault rifles with PBS-4 silencers. The original GSN-19 grenade launcher system was slightly reworked, primarily to use different launching ammunition new mounting brackets better suited
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</German>
<English>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C inatallations and equipment, fuel and ammunition storage facilities and parked tactical aircraft. The original BS-1 system was designed for the 7.62mm Kalashnikov AKMS assault rifle with PBS-1 silencers. When the Soviet army switched over to 5.45x39mm ammunition, they were replaced with AKS-74UB compact assault rifles with PBS-4 silencers. The original GSN-19 grenade launcher system was slightly reworked, primarily to use different launching ammunition new mounting brackets better suited
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</English>
<Italian>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Italian>
<Spanish>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Spanish>
<French>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C inatallations and equipment, fuel and ammunition storage facilities and parked tactical aircraft. The original BS-1 system was designed for the 7.62mm Kalashnikov AKMS assault rifle with PBS-1 silencers. When the Soviet army switched over to 5.45x39mm ammunition, the AKMS assault rifles with PBS-1 silencer were replaced with AKS-74UB compact assault rifles with PBS-4 silencers. The original GSN-19 grenade launcher system was slightly reworked, primarily to use different launching ammunit
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</French>
<Czech>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C inatallations and equipment, fuel and ammunition storage facilities and parked tactical aircraft. The original BS-1 system was designed for the 7.62mm Kalashnikov AKMS assault rifle with PBS-1 silencers. When the Soviet army switched over to 5.45x39mm ammunition, the AKMS assault rifles with PBS-1 silencer were replaced with AKS-74UB compact assault rifles with PBS-4 silencers. The original GSN-19 grenade launcher system was slightly reworked, primarily to use different launching ammunit
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Czech>
<Russian>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Russian>
<Polish>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Polish>
<Hungarian>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Hungarian>
    </Key>
    <Key ID="STR_VIL_AKS74UB_BS1_SHORT">
      <German>Compact assault rifle with silenced grenade launcher&lt'
Item STR_VIL_DN_BS1 listed twice
Item STR_AUTHOR_VILAS listed twice
Item STR_VIL_EASTERN listed twice
Item STR_VIL_WEAPONS listed twice
Item str_dss_10rnd_vss listed twice
Item str_dss_20rnd_vss listed twice
Item str_dn_20rnd_9x39_sp5_vss listed twice
Item str_dn_ak_107_gl_pso listed twice
Item str_dn_ak_107_kobra listed twice
Item str_dn_M40A3 listed twice
Item str_dn_rpk_74 listed twice
Item str_ep1_dn_fn_fal listed twice
Updating base class ->NonStrategic, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HouseBase/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ruins/
Updating base class ->DestructionEffects, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/DestructionEffects/
Updating base class ->FlagCarrierCore, by ca\ca_pmc\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FlagCarrier/
Updating base class ->Car, by holdenmonaro\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Car_sedan/
Updating base class ->Man, by nof_fsk\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/
Updating base class ->BulletCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/BulletBase/
Updating base class ->GrenadeCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/GrenadeBase/
Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/14Rnd_FFAR/
Updating base class ->PistolCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Pistol/
Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/GrenadeLauncher/
Updating base class ->RifleCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Rifle/
Updating base class ->LauncherCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/RocketPods/
Updating base class ->RocketPods, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/FFARLauncher/
Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/ItemCore/
Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/US_Patrol_Pack_EP1/
Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/US_Backpack_EP1/
Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/CZ_Backpack_EP1/
Updating base class Man->CAManBase, by ca\characters\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Civilian/
Updating base class TalkTopics->TalkTopics, by bb_mercs_desert\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SoldierWB/TalkTopics/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Light/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier2/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_GL/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Officer/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_SL/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_TL/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_LAT/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AT/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_HAT/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AA/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Medic/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AR/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_MG/
Updating base class ->USMC_SoldierS_Sniper, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS_SniperH/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierM_Marksman/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS_Engineer/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_TL/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_R/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Marksman/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Corpsman/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_AR/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_GL/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Sapper/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_AC/
Updating base class ->RU_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/RU_Soldier2/
Updating base class Soldier->MVD_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MVD_Soldier/
Updating base class ->Citizen, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen1/
Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_TL_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Medic_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_AR_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Marksman_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Air_Controller_EP1/
Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_M2/
Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_TOW/
Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_MK19/
Updating base class Car->SkodaBase, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/car_sedan/
Updating base class ->Pickup_PK_base, by ca\wheeled\datsun_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Pickup_PK_GUE/
Updating base class ->Offroad_DSHKM_base, by ca\wheeled\hilux_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Offroad_DSHKM_Gue/
Updating base class ->Offroad_DSHKM_base, by ca\wheeled\hilux_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Offroad_SPG9_Gue/
Updating base class ->UH60_Base, by ca\air\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MH60S/
Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Fire/
Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_A_tent/
Updating base class ->Camp_base, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ACamp/
Updating base class ->Car, by ca\wheeled2\lada\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Lada_base/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Small_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street2_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lampa_Ind_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_Conc2L_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_2/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_3/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind_zebr/
Updating base class RscStandardDisplay->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayStart/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscShortcutButtonMain, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/CA_Exit/
Updating base class RscText->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscTitles/Default/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_villager1/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_worker1/
Updating base class Soldier_Crew_PMC->Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SurvivorW2_DZ/
Updating base class HighCommand->Logic, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HighCommandSubordinate/
Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Mi17_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class HouseBase->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class NonStrategic->BuiltItems, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Fort_RazorWire/
Updating base class MeleeHatchet->MeleeWeapon, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgWeapons/MeleeCrowbar/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face1/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face2/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face3/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face4/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face5/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face5_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face6/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face6_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face7/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face8/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face8_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face9/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face10/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face11/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face12/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face13/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face13_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face14/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face15/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face16/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face17/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face18/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face19/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face20/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face21/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face22/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face23/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face24/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face25/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face26/
Updating base class ->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face27/
Updating base class ->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face28/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face29/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face30/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face31/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face32/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face33/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Pro_Helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Pro_Helmet_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Pro_Helmet_2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Kevlar_Helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Kevlar_Helmet_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/wdl_helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Barett/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/US_green_beret/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/US_black_beret/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Barett_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Bdu_cap/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Bdu_cap_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/b_TacticalGlasses/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/headset/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/headset_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_red/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_helmet2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_mask/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_mask_v/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_v/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/skull_cap/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/skull_cap2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/taliban_hat_shadow/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/dive_mask/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/BlackSun_sof_w/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/RedSun_sof_w/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/None_sof_w/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/goggles_winter/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/29Rnd_30mm_AGS30/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/48Rnd_40mm_MK19/
Updating base class 4000Rnd_762x51_M134->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/2000Rnd_762x51_M134/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/100Rnd_127x99_M2/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/50Rnd_127x107_DSHKM/
Updating base class Hatchet_Swing->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/crowbar_swing/
Updating base class CA_Magazine->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/Hatchet_Swing/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_1L2/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_3I3/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air2\mv22\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MV22/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air2\uh1y\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1_Base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNet_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNet_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNetB_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNetB_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_1L_Noentry, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Sign_1L_Noentry_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_circle, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Helper_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_baf\config.bin/cfgWeapons/BAF_AS50_scoped/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M60A4_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_m145_EP1/
Updating base class ->m107, by ca\weapons_e\m107\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m107_TWS_EP1/
Updating base class ->M240, by ca\weapons_e\m240\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m240_scoped_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base_EP1, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1/
Updating base class AKS_BASE->AK_BASE, by vilas_aks_cfg\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/AKS_74_UN_kobra/
Updating base class House->DZE_OpenHouse, by warehouse\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Ind_Pec_03/
Updating base class ->C130J_base, by ca\air_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/C130J_US_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_e\ah6j\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AH6_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air_e\an2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/An2_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->CH47_base_EP1, by ca\air_e\ch47\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CH_47F_EP1/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air_e\uh1h\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Crew_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_TL_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_L_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_L_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_Officer_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_Officer_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_SniperH_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_SniperH_W/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_d_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Merlin_HC3_D/
Updating base class AK_BASE->AKS_BASE, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\ai_madeaks74unkobrafullysilenced\config.bin/CfgWeapons/AKS_74_UN_kobra/
22:54:09 Server error: Player without identity Blite (id 358533814)
22:54:10 Server error: Player without identity Blite (id 358533814)
[keeps on going till disconnect]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you can get some more info out of this and think of possible problems and solutions for them.

Thanks and best regards,
Robert

;This is a comment
;Comments above a certain setting will provide it's description

;The format for a setting is 
;Variable = Value

;If you see a commented line of that form, it means that the setting is optional, and the Value shows the default
;To change from the default, simply uncomment the line and change the Value

;This configuration file should be placed inside your server instance's configuration directory (like cfgdayz)

[Time]
;Possible values: Local, Custom, Static
;You cannot use Static on OFFICIAL Hive, it will just revert to Local
Type = Static
;If using Custom type, offset from UTC in hours (can be negative as well)
;Offset = -8
;If using Static type (Hour value always the same on every server start), the value (0-24) to set the Hour to
Hour = 13

[Database]
;Hostname or IP of the server to connect to
;If you leave this line commented or blank, HiveExt will connect to the OFFICIAL Hive, which requires registration
;See support.dayzmod.com for more information on what OFFICIAL Hive means, what are the rules, etc.
;If using OFFICIAL hive, the rest of the settings in this section have no effect
Host = [usually-IP]

;Currently, only MySQL is supported
Type = MySQL

;Port to connect to. The default is the default listening port of a server of the selected Type
;Instead of specifying Port, you can specify Socket and set Value to the socket name
Port = 3306

;Database name to connect to.
Database = dayz_epoch

;Username to connect with
Username = root
;Password to authenticate with (default is blank)
Password = 

;If using OFFICIAL hive, the settings in this section have no effect, appropriate layout will be used
[Characters]
;The field name that Player's IDs are stored in (unique per game license)
;Some table layouts have this as PlayerID, and some as PlayerUID, that's why this is configurable
;IDField = PlayerUID
;The field name that Player's World Position and rotation is stored in
;Enables you to run multiple different maps (different instances) off the same character table
;WSField = Worldspace

;If using OFFICIAL hive, the settings in this section have no effect, as it will clean up by itself
[Objects]
;Which table should the objects be stored and fetched from ?
;Table = Object_DATA

;Negative values will disable this feature
;0 means that ALL empty placed items will be deleted every server restart
;A positive number is how old (in days) a placed empty item must be, in order for it to be deleted
;CleanupPlacedAfterDays = 9999

;Flag indicating whether hiveext should detect vehicles out of map boundaries (X < 0, or Y > 15360) and reset their position to []
;Note: YOU MUST have a proper dayz_server.pbo that supports this feature, otherwise you will get script errors
;You can find that file under the SQF directory for your server version
;ResetOOBVehicles = false

;If using OFFICIAL hive, the settings in this section have no effect, it will manage objects on its own
[ObjectDB]
;Setting this to true separates the Object fetches from the Character fetches
;That means that the Object Table must be on this other database
;Use = false

;The settings here have the same meaning as in [Database], and are only used if the setting above is set to true
;Type = MySQL
;Host = [usually-IP]
;Port = 3306
;Database = dayz_epoch
;Username = root
;Password = 

I actually got this error this Sunday as well... 

I was installing the Gold Coin script (Zupa 1.1 + Storm v1) and I decided I did not want to have the Hud that came with it. 

Turns out, doing that makes the server flip and I had to turn it back on. 

If you dont have the Gold Coin script, I would look for any strange #Include calls in your description.ext. 

Ok, I will look into it! Thankyou!

Btw, 

1130 - Host 'p57BB3409.dip0.t-ipconnect.de' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server

"Host 'p57BB3409.dip0.t-ipconnect.de'" = me (Im pretty sure)

I get this problem when trying to connect with Navicat, tried making new users with all permissions, still nothing ._.

This might be a problem though.