No valid response. Trying to reconnect.! - BEC problems

Raoul

Question

Hi everyone

So I want to connect BEC with my server... But I can't get it working. Whatevery I try! I really don't know what to do next, so...

I am running an OverPoch Panthera Server,  Epoch version 1.0.5.1 and the newest Arma 2 OA version. 125548 I believe.

My startup *.BAT file looks like this:

@echo off
start "arma2" /min "arma2oaserver.exe" -port=2325 "-config=instance_16_panthera\config.cfg" "-cfg=instance_16_panthera\basic.cfg" "-profiles=instance_16_panthera" "-BEPath=instance_16_panthera\BattlEye" -name=instance_16_panthera "-mod=@DayZOverwatch;@DayZEpochPanthera_Panthera;@DayZEpochPanthera_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;"

First question, is BattlEye working? Because I just gave my .bat file the battleye path, but I really don't know if battleye is protecting my server now...

My config.cfg file in BEC looks like this:
# Set the ip to your server. normally 127.0.0.1 will be fine.
Ip = 77.161.249.174

# Set the port to the server. default port is 2302
Port = 2325

# Set the path to the BattlEye directory that is currently in use by the server.
BePath = D:\DayZ_Epoch_Server\instance_16_panthera\BattlEye

# Set the path to your Admins.xml file containing your admins.
Admins = Admins.xml

# Set the path to your Commands.xml file.
Commands = Commands.xml

Think this should all be correct... I tried switching to IP 127.0.0.1 and port 2302 but that doesn't help very much...

I just want my server to restart, thats all lol
Have to say, this is my first server, but I have vacantion now, so I can spend enough time in this server. Allready spend really much time in it. Not stopping now. So if anyone could help me, that would be great. I already opened port 2325 and 2302. No effect.

Thanks for responding!

Mike Ehrmantraut

4 answers to this question