Server fucked cant join (vilayer/overpoch)

Berrybroccoli

Question

Hey guys, 

NOTE: BEFORE YOU ASK THE LOG FILE IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST!!!

This is gonna be a bit hard to follow but basically.

Installed several mods successfully (bike, suicide, safe zone, service point etc.)

did my database up for the Overpoch trader (successful)

so my mate and I got a bit lazy, usually we would restart and check the server after an install of each mod (we are noobs)
but this time, we were lazy. So we installed

SnapBuilding Pro

Some dodgy safezone speed limit script

Some dodgy Snapbuild mod from ages ago (outdated)

Selfblood bag script

all at once. When we restarted the server we couldnt join, it would give us this:
http://gyazo.com/805...3611aa746f1be40

I managed to capture the error: (I believe there are  a few errors not just this one)

http://gyazo.com/8e8...921eb9f2330155e

LOG FILE: (I cant read it because im new to this)

http://pastebin.com/TVjP2kYL

I appreciate any help or advice.

Thanks in advance.

13 answers to this question

It's probably the fact that you have 2 different snap builds installed. If I am correct they call a lot of different compiled files (like player_build.sqf) and the sever will only use 1 if you have multiple. That 1 file being the last one that get's called. Then again having multiples of the same compiled file being called more than once might not be an issue in terms of your sever just not working but I assume it could screw some stuff up.

Also epoch has added self bloodbag, now known as self transfuse, into epoch. Just need to enable it with the variable: 

DZE_SelfTransfuse = true;

Add that line to your init.sqf and in game you can right click on bloodbags to self bloodbag

It's probably the fact that you have 2 different snap builds installed. If I am correct they call a lot of different compiled files (like player_build.sqf) and the sever will only use 1 if you have multiple. That 1 file being the last one that get's called. Then again having multiples of the same compiled file being called more than once might not be an issue in terms of your sever just not working but I assume it could screw some stuff up.

Also epoch has added self bloodbag, now known as self transfuse, into epoch. Just need to enable it with the variable: 

DZE_SelfTransfuse = true;

Add that line to your init.sqf and in game you can right click on bloodbags to self bloodbag

can you tell me how to fix it so i can join my server? because im pree sure ive deleted everything :(

Um I would say to undo 1 of the snapping scripts. Also I just read the issue you were having with the safe zone. I also suggest undoing that script and then re-installing that. followe the instructions very carefully. and create a backup of whatever working files you have just in case you mess something up like this again.

Um I would say to undo 1 of the snapping scripts. Also I just read the issue you were having with the safe zone. I also suggest undoing that script and then re-installing that. followe the instructions very carefully. and create a backup of whatever working files you have just in case you mess something up like this again.

The thing is, ive removed both the snapping scripts :( and it still wont work. 

just reinstalled the safezone script

however, safezone was working fine before so hmm.

Right, ive reinstalled this  which to me is outdated

however, i am acfually able to go in game right now however

I AM STUCK IN DEBUG AND CANT MOVE

also my Infistar menu isnt showing up...

im not sure whats going on, took a screenshot of the error

http://gyazo.com/50716fa83b5314db925e38d5cc71d5b6

EDIT: I had accidentally deleted my entire character_data in mysql thats probably the reason.

Can someone tell me what i should do to restore this or

ok, from your control panel, you can restore a previous DB using the database restore icon.

if there is no database to restore in the list, you have to inject the sql file manually, using an external tool like navicat with the database login details from the control panel.

ok, from your control panel, you can restore a previous DB using the database restore icon.

if there is no database to restore in the list, you have to inject the sql file manually, using an external tool like navicat with the database login details from the control panel.

I want to start from scratch, the only option i have is reinstalling dayzepoch mod. How do i reinstall the entire server? 

all my mission files and stuff are contained within vilayercodecustom/missions/epoch.chernarus

i only have an option to re-install @DayZEpoch which i have not touched.

I've not verified this, but maybe if you uninstall epoch from the Addon Manager, then re-install it, it could wipe your epoch DB in the process of installing fresh server and mission files. (you should save your custom files before trying that :))

I've not verified this, but maybe if you uninstall epoch from the Addon Manager, then re-install it, it could wipe your epoch DB in the process of installing fresh server and mission files. (you should save your custom files before trying that :))

Ive reinstalled 3 times now, theres no @DayZEpoch folder anymore... still cant connect. Obviously because theres no epoch files.

You still have a call to REsec.sqf in your mission init.sqf. 

From your Pastebin: 

12:08:29 "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf:Monitoring Remote Exe..."

This should be removed so it's not fighting with your AH script (it's in the install guide for it, tsk.. ;) )

For your other issue, you have bad trader data entered: 

12:08:30 Error in expression < compile format ["%1",_data];
_status = _result select 0;

if (_status == "Objec>
12:08:30   Error position: <_result select 0;

if (_status == "Objec>
12:08:30   Error Undefined variable in expression: _result
12:08:30 File z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf, line 280
12:08:30 Error in expression <status = _result select 0;

if (_status == "ObjectStreamStart") then {
_val = _r>
12:08:30   Error position: <== "ObjectStreamStart") then {
_val = _r>
12:08:30   Error Generic error in expression
12:08:30 File z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf, line 282

This is likely a missing "]" if you got the Overpoch files from here..  There will be two locations where it is missing, I cant remember for what weapons it was though, only that there are two having the same issue, causing this very problem.