Need some fresh eyes and some help sorting some RPT errors

DarkRanger

Question

Hi guys,

I apologise if this isn't allowed (as its Overpoch related) but I figure this is still the best place to obtain some advice and help on a few issues or queries I'm having.

Firstly I'm running Epoch 1.0.5.1 with Overwatch 0.25 on the Steam Beta 125548 on napf. My server runs fine and everything works as it should for the most part. Theres only a few things I am noticing in the RPT that I'm sure is fixable and hoping to have a few people advise me how to fix it. Also, I'm experiencing an issue spawning certain vehicles in via my admin tools. If anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated.

RPT errors - Part 1

1)

Item STR_EQUIP_NAME_41 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_DESC_41 listed twice

2)
Conflicting addon Monaro in 'holdenmonarocop\', previous definition in 'holdenmonaro\'

There are numerious mentions ongoing in the RPT that refer to duplicates. Fixing the duplicates im assuming is as easy as finding them and deleting them, I'm assuming ill need to find them in the Overwatch pbos and not the epoch pbos in order for it to work correctly, but my biggest issue is understanding how to repack the .cpp files after unwrapping the config.bin? There are four files when I unrap the config.bin in the monaro pbos, how do I get them back into a single .bin file. Does anyone know how to fix that specific error regarding Monaros? What exactly is conflicting? I can only assume its because the same information is found in the VehicleClass in both the cop and the civ monaros? Does anyone know?

Whilst these errors don't seem to impact my server at this point in time, id still like to be able to fix them or at least, understand how to properly navigate, edit and/or repack these files.

RPT errors - Part 2

The next is my vehicle spawning. I'm using Phoenix admin tools to spawn vehicles into the hive, for the most part, I've never had any issues with this until now. With the influx of vehicles/aircraft, I decided to split up my spawn list for admins (only ever used for comps and for events) into separate vehicles tab and aircraft tab. Its only now that I have realised there may be an issue, but I dont believe its related to the changes ive made in the admin tools, rather its because Im now using this more then I would normally of. If I try to spawn in a blackhawk or a chinook, I do not have any issues, it spawns and writes to the hive fine. If I try to spawn in a bell 206 as an example, the script errors (I receive a key and the hive is written to but no actual spawn). The following is what appears in the rpt.

10:23:19 "PUBLISH: Attempt 3da54100# 983015: arrow_down_large_ep1.p3d REMOTE"
10:23:19 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:308:24:UH60M_EP1_DZE:0:8310:[306,[17775.4,3327.95,0.134369]]:[]:[]:1:177754332791386:""
10:23:19 Error in expression <erID,_class,_dir,_location,_donotusekey,_activatingPlayer] spawn {
private ["_ob>
10:23:19   Error position: <_activatingPlayer] spawn {
private ["_ob>
10:23:19   Error Undefined variable in expression: _activatingplayer
10:23:19 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_publishVehicle2.sqf, line 39
10:23:20 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:388:177754332791386:""
10:23:20 "CUSTOM: Selected "1773""
10:23:20 Error in expression <veh_Init";

diag_log ("PUBLISH: " + str(_activatingPlayer) + " Bought " + (_clas>
10:23:20   Error position: <_activatingPlayer) + " Bought " + (_clas>
10:23:20   Error Undefined variable in expression: _activatingplayer
10:23:20 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_publishVehicle2.sqf, line 272
Note: Once I choose a vehicle it doesnt like, the script will no longer spawn the vehicles that were working. Ie: I can spawn a blackhawk, chinook.. then when I spawn a Bell 206 as an example, the next attempt to spawn another blackhawk will fail.

From what I can see back in my 1.0.4.2 files, the lines around 39 and 272 (in my edited file) have slightly changed. However It still confuses me as to why some will work and some wont.
 My version of publicVehicle2 - http://pastebin.com/hxeAvyT9

The most I can see, is the changes I've made by adding the RemoveMagazine lines for my Overpoch vehicles. I'm not sure how I can fix this? 

RPT errors - Part 3

Lastly, its to do with the server spawning vehicles on startup, where I get a whole bunch of lines like..
10:21:53 AH6X_DZ: FLIR_turret - unknown animation source FLIR_turret
10:21:53 AH6X_DZ: FLIR_gun - unknown animation source FLIR_gun
or
10:21:57 Cannot create non-ai vehicle JetSkiYanahui_Case_Red,
10:21:58 Cannot create non-ai vehicle JetSkiYanahui_Case_Yellow,

Where or how do I fix these exactly? 

I appreciate that majority of these I'm sure have been answered before, but the common search for these lines will come up in dozens and dozens of RPT pastes, which I cannot for the life of me, find pages specific to fixing these exact issues. 

3 answers to this question

Part 1:

Item STR_EQUIP_NAME_41 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_DESC_41 listed twice

I get the same errors in my epoch 1.0.5.1.

With regards to .bin files.  I use B.I. Tools 2.5.  It has a lot of different tools, and you don't have to install them all. But it will create a new drive on your computer, P:\ called BI's Drive and it is required.  And the tools for converting are also required.  Might as well install the whole things really.  It also seems to have an FSM editor but I haven't used that yet.  Remember to restart your computer after installing it.

Once installed go to: Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\BinMake\cfgconvert\

Drag a bin file on to CfgConvert.exe to make it so you can edit it in text editor.

Go back to BinMake\ folder

Drag edited file on to binMake.exe to convert it back to .bin format.

Can't help with part 2.

Part 3

10:21:53 AH6X_DZ: FLIR_turret - unknown animation source FLIR_turret
10:21:53 AH6X_DZ: FLIR_gun - unknown animation source FLIR_gun

I get this on epoch 1.0.5.1.

10:21:57 Cannot create non-ai vehicle JetSkiYanahui_Case_Red,
10:21:58 Cannot create non-ai vehicle JetSkiYanahui_Case_Yellow,

can't help with this