Bugged Armoured SUV?

bigmanting

So on the server I play, it isn't played by a lot of people (max like 15 on at any time, sometimes only me on), me and my buddy found this Armoured SUV, and it has 5000 spaces for guns, and 20000 item spaces? Is this admin spawned in or something? It had items in when we found it, but we have put a lot more inside of it as you can see, it has over 150 weapons and 350 items inside it.

wcihLey.png

It's not a bugged SUV but it is buggy. It's not offered by trader nor spawned in game. You can spawn it in using Admin tools (SUV_PMC). However, if you put to many items in the cargo it will do various buggy things like blow up or shoot straight up in the sky, never to be seen again. That's my limited knowledge of it.

So on the server I play, it isn't played by a lot of people (max like 15 on at any time, sometimes only me on), me and my buddy found this Armoured SUV, and it has 5000 spaces for guns, and 20000 item spaces? Is this admin spawned in or something? It had items in when we found it, but we have put a lot more inside of it as you can see, it has over 150 weapons and 350 items inside it.

wcihLey.png

This is not bug, this is feature. You can use this SUV, but you should know that it can be spawned only by admins or cheaters, so you should better tell admin about the car.

If this was spawned in wouldn't it be gone once the server restarts? It has to be admin spawned as it has stayed with all the items in right?

spawned vehicles don't disappear at restart but this is definitely an admins SUV. The normal armoured SUV has 400 slots + weapon and backpack slots. Which FYI can be upgraded to 800 slots which is enough to transport a whole circus or base.

IMO the admin SUV is probably impressive but filling it up is a big risk since it's not technically yours it can be taken away at any time. I would advise an admin, maybe they'll let you keep it or reward you for being honest.

spawned vehicles don't disappear at restart but this is definitely an admins SUV. The normal armoured SUV has 400 slots + weapon and backpack slots. Which FYI can be upgraded to 800 slots which is enough to transport a whole circus or base.

IMO the admin SUV is probably impressive but filling it up is a big risk since it's not technically yours it can be taken away at any time. I would advise an admin, maybe they'll let you keep it or reward you for being honest.

So am I right in saying that this is a admin spawned vehicle? And not a vehicle spawned by a hacker...