Zombie Aggro Range?

DethMarine

Question

Hello.

Is it possible to change the Zombie Aggro Distance or Speed of them or the sight and sound that they can see and hear? if so how do you do it server side? Trying to make a PVE Roleplay server but the aggro is just to much when crouching trying to sneak around and the zombies aggro from 50-100m away even in high grass areas. Want to be able to actually sneak around towns etc but with the aggro the way it is never gonna happen just find yourself running till you get in a building.

6 answers to this question

I dont now if it works but when you have a custom compile you can change in dayz_code.pbo in "compile/zombie_findTargetAgent.sqf" change on line 10 the range but iam not sure if that works.

So test it out :D

EDIT: firering range and stuff like that is in zombie_findTarget.sqf but i think you need to pack bot in you mpmission pbo cause they are local generated

I have tried the zombie_findTarget.sqf even set it to 10m and does not seem like it is making a difference, So dunno has to be away to change it tho or maybe change the players Visiblity and Loudness lower might work if you can change them does anyone have any other ideas if you can change any of this at all that works?

Tried all options has no affect at all on how the zombies act can set it to 5m and save they still aggro from 100m away while crouching.. Done tried everything so guess no one knows how to change the zombie aggro or how visible or loud the player is when moving if that would even help with the zombie aggro. Cause it is very annoying when trying to sneak past them and a zombie that is 30m in front of you with his back turned does not even budge then one 100m+ behind a wall comes bolting at you.. >.>