Problem with any script?

FoxAlive

Question

Hi all, I've a problem with my server.. About 3 days ago I added to my server some object, like_DZ vehicles (changed all DZE in DZ), after a restart no one can spawn... The game freeze at last loading, where you have only the timer on bottom-right.

Do you know what is the problem? I've tried with 2-3 old backup but doens't work..

What can I do?

5 answers to this question

Have you tried to look at the errors shown in the RPT log? 

Thats always a first step - after that is to give us more information on what you added (and why) and what you have tried to do in order to fix it (rolling back is a good suggestion, but clearly did not work). 

These are issues caused by the latest beta patch, which is what you are running, based on the following line from your RPT : 

1. Version 1.63.112555

To solve them, you need to either: 
1.) Wait until a new Beta version comes out; or
2.) Try to solve the issues by making sure each variable is defined at the top of the script, which might not be possible, depending on the script; or 
3.) Roll back to version 1.62.103718 which is the latest supported by Epoch. 

Option 3 is going to likely split your community into those that can play and those that refuse to roll back to play on your server.

Sorry.  :( 

These are issues caused by the latest beta patch, which is what you are running, based on the following line from your RPT : 

1. Version 1.63.112555

To solve them, you need to either: 
1.) Wait until a new Beta version comes out; or
2.) Try to solve the issues by making sure each variable is defined at the top of the script, which might not be possible, depending on the script; or 
3.) Roll back to version 1.62.103718 which is the latest supported by Epoch. 

Option 3 is going to likely split your community into those that can play and those that refuse to roll back to play on your server.

Sorry.   :(

I've changed the version with the oldest one but still doesn't works..

Errors: http://pastebin.com/Gh3BPXVX