infiSTAR Admin Tool - Need help!

ftwbren

Question

11 answers to this question

Well your going to have to tell people what you have done so far and what problems your having

I followed the directions and installed it, packing it back up to the PBO file then importing it back into my servers /dayz_overpoch_server/addons/ folder. Also added my PID into the AHconfig.sqf file.

Sorry, I'm new to the forum  :unsure:

Aaanndd what problems you getting?

Not working at all?

Is it showing Ingame? Eg debug monitor, escape menu?

Post your rpt using pastbin

The problems I'm receiving are that the tool and anti-hack aren't being recognized. I've removed the lines required to be removed from the init.sqf, I've added the line at the top of server_functions.sqf in the dayz_server.pbo, packed it back up and replaced it via FTP.

It just simply isn't working.

It doesn't even load in-game, servers with infistar usually recognize a login on the bottom left in chat, it's almost as if it never even existed. Nothing related to it at all.

http://pastebin.com/nexgev4q

Here's my pastbin, please take into consideration while looking it over that I shut down my server after I left and realized it's not working (did this many times, nothing worked), I even waited 20 minutes at one point and nothing. I have a similar setup to where I added a line to my server_monitor.sqf for the EMS mission system and repacked my .pbo and transferred it back but the EMS wasn't even recognized/it didn't even work.

Please also take into consideration I'm running a dedicated server, not a vilayer one.

@Desire: I've done it all, still hasn't worked.

Strange, assuming you are putting the ah files in the same location as the server_functions.sqf then there's no reason why it shouldn't be loading in.

Your server obviously ain't reading the new server.pbo as there's no mention in the rpt for it.

Your server ain't saving a backup of the old server.bpo by any chance?

I followed the directions and installed it, packing it back up to the PBO file then importing it back into my servers /dayz_overpoch_server/addons/ folder. Also added my PID into the AHconfig.sqf file.

Sorry, I'm new to the forum  :unsure:

Your problem here is that you are putting it in the wrong file. 

You are running an Overpoch server, not an Epwatch one.  Epoch is still the main ruler of the server, and as such, should be the only one that have a Dayz_server.pbo file.

Check what mods you are calling to start, and in what order. As long as you install it in the Epoch Dayz_server\compiles\server_functions.sqf  and Epoch is the only dayz_server.pbo that is active and running.