1.0.2 Issue Traders dont have anything in new menu

Schmeeto

Question

Hey guys ,

We have had our server up since patch release, had a couple of problem which we solved but we cant get the new trader menu's working. They show up but there is nothing inside them. When we click on them it comes up loading for a sec then nothing shows up.

Please help us guys

2 answers to this question

I'm having the same issue on Taviana. At first the new menus worked. Then after re-installing my addons they weren't working (until I used Rayden's solution from this thread), but the items were in the menues. Now the new menus work, but they're empty.

Addons:

-R3F Artillery & Logistics (Tow & Lift)

-BTC Cargo Drop

-Sarge AI

-Self Bloodbag

-Take Clothing

-Knockout

Update:

After doing a complete re-install of 1.0.2 now that HFB has it available, the issue re-appeared after adding self-blooding. I found that the issue seems to be because I was using an old compiles.sqf. I took the newer version from my Epoch client files and edited it to use the custom fn_selfactions.sqf. I commented out this line:

fnc_usec_selfActions =		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_selfActions.sqf";		//Checks which actions for self

and added this after:

fnc_usec_selfActions =		compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\fn_selfActions.sqf";