Adding stuff to traders.

Desire

Question

11 answers to this question

You need to create your own *.sql file.

Name it: custom_stuff_for_traders.sql and after you've added what you want to it, run it on an sql client you use.

So it should look like this:

custom_stuff_for_traders.sql

INSERT INTO `traders_data` (`item`,`qty`,`buy`,`sell`,`order`,`tid`,`afile`) VALUES
('["DDOPP_X26",3]', 1000, '[2,"ItemGoldBar",1]', '[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]',0, 002, 'trade_weapons'),
('["DDOPP_X26_b",3]', 1000, '[2,"ItemGoldBar",1]', '[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]',0, 002, 'trade_weapons'),
('["DDOPP_X3",3]', 1000, '[2,"ItemGoldBar",1]', '[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]',0, 002, 'trade_weapons'),
('["DDOPP_X3_b",3]', 1000, '[2,"ItemGoldBar",1]', '[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]',0, 002, 'trade_weapons'),
('["RH_deagle",3]', 1000, '[2,"ItemGoldBar",1]', '[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]',0, 002, 'trade_weapons'),
('["RH_Deagleg",3]', 1000, '[2,"ItemGoldBar",1]', '[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]',0, 002, 'trade_weapons'),
('["RH_Deagles",3]', 1000, '[2,"ItemGoldBar",1]', '[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]',0, 002, 'trade_weapons');

You need to create your own *.sql file.

Name it: custom_stuff_for_traders.sql and after you've added what you want to it, run it on an sql client you use.

So it should look like this:

custom_stuff_for_traders.sql

INSERT INTO `traders_data` (`item`,`qty`,`buy`,`sell`,`order`,`tid`,`afile`) VALUES
('["DDOPP_X26",3]', 1000, '[2,"ItemGoldBar",1]', '[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]',0, 002, 'trade_weapons'),
('["DDOPP_X26_b",3]', 1000, '[2,"ItemGoldBar",1]', '[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]',0, 002, 'trade_weapons'),
('["DDOPP_X3",3]', 1000, '[2,"ItemGoldBar",1]', '[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]',0, 002, 'trade_weapons'),
('["DDOPP_X3_b",3]', 1000, '[2,"ItemGoldBar",1]', '[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]',0, 002, 'trade_weapons'),
('["RH_deagle",3]', 1000, '[2,"ItemGoldBar",1]', '[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]',0, 002, 'trade_weapons'),
('["RH_Deagleg",3]', 1000, '[2,"ItemGoldBar",1]', '[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]',0, 002, 'trade_weapons'),
('["RH_Deagles",3]', 1000, '[2,"ItemGoldBar",1]', '[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]',0, 002, 'trade_weapons');

What would a sql client be? I'm kinda confused about this whole thing, it's kinda weird.. What do you mean run it?

What would a sql client be? I'm kinda confused about this whole thing, it's kinda weird.. What do you mean run it?

heidiSQL is a good one and free. More common one is phpMyAdmin - a web based client, sometimes provided by server host (dayz.st)

So you probably have a database on vilayer. You probably set a password to connect to it. I have no idea how vilayer takes care of this. But you use sql client to connect to a database.
heidiSQL is a client. You use it to connect to a database.

I logged on to the heidiSQL, now I found this http://gyazo.com/644312d5197a7cf11d090e26c4794c82   Can I just make my own things and it will add it to trader?

Yes. Most of changes will only appear after server restart. If editing players, they need to relog for changes to kick in. Stuff like item quantity for traders happens instantly.

Yes. Most of changes will only appear after server restart. If editing players, they need to relog for changes to kick in. Stuff like item quantity for traders happens instantly.

thanks, I got everything working and found out I could do more then just add items to traders :)

How can I remove items from a vilayer database using HeidiSQL?

Make sure you are in "Data" tab, and use "Filters" on top right to find what you are looking for. Then simply right click the row you want to delete and "Delete row". Skip trough to see me working with Heidi, see if you find some useful tricks, it includes adding and deleting single rows as well as adding items in bulk.