Illogical counter of ammunition after login

vangrunz

Question

Hello everyone,

I don't know if this topic exists before -- my search did not yield any results.

Like the topic says, after each login the ammunition in my inventory (and I think in the vehicles, too) is set back to 100%. This is nice, of course, because I can buy or find less of the type of ammunition I need. But I don't understand it. If I log out ordinary by waiting 10 seconds (any way to turn that off?!) and then log in back, all my used ammo is filled up. Sometimes, if the server kicks me due to a restart, the ammo count is correct (but the most filled ammo type is used, anyway, what makes it hard to switch to the one with the least amount). I know from my admin that the database can store how much shots are used, so I think this is a "feature" of Epoch.

By the way, the ammo count of additional vehicles added to the server (such as tanks like T-72) is always FULL after a server restart. This sure is fun (because you can tear down building over and over again :D), but it is against the overall usage.

Also, using the chainsaw and filling it with gas, leads always to have an empty one after a log-in. Why is that so? In spite of having e.g. full STANAG ammo or 200-round M249 belts after each login, the chainsaw does neither remind its last fill state nor is it filled like any other weapon. This is quite confusing.

I'd love to have it consistent, so I don't need to worry whether I should mess up more trees with the rest of the gas in my chainsaw not to waste the rare oil. I know that the database can keep the fill states.

Thanks and happy playing,

van Grunz

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet