How to deal with extreme bandits?

bigpak

I have a few people on my server that are not really "bandits" they are just killing to kill and they do it to every single player multiple times, They will continuously kill one person until they get bored of killing that person. It is upsetting some of the playerbase, even the bandits! The bandits are actual bandits and don't just kill to kill, they are proper bandits. What do other server owners do about this? There are only one or two of these people but are upsetting the other 20-30 players that are on. What would you do? Suggestions, ideas?

You can run an admin event, and make them the hunted =)
Reward the player that kills each of them 1-2 briefs of gold =)
Give the server intel of there location ...etc can be a lot of fun for the other players.

Change the spawns from coast to inland or vice versa, increase the spawn from 1500 - 2500.
will make it harder for them to kos straight away.

You could put more buildings around the place.

Change default spawn loadout - give them Ak/akm/M16..etc

Just some idea's =)

GL

But its making them want to leave the server as they cannot travel more than 200 meters without being shot in the head, they constantly kill people constantly.

I would look into how they are doing that. I hopped onto a server the other day to check it out. I was looting a fire station, and typically I don't stand still when up in the tower. I didn't here either and it proved to be a good practice as there was a crack and bullet hit on the wall near me and then very faintly the report of the shot. I am fairly certain it was an M107. I grabbed the RPK as it was better than the shotgun I was using and at each level I needed to dodge shots. 

The guy never got me as he was up on a mountain. He was basically camping the hero trader on Tavianna as near as I can tell as there wasn't much else to bring him there. 

The most interesting part was after I started talking about it in side he asked me if I wanted to buy some scripts and informed me he was using the ESP script which is how he knew I was around. I basically left the server, I'm not interested in playing where people are blatantly allowed to use scripts to ruin the game experience and I am glad it happened early on before I had gotten invested in the server. I think his partner might have been shooting at me in the previous town despite my being rather stealthy moving in and out. That or he had a teleport script as well and was following me around the map. 

So I would maybe spectate those two and see if you can't find them doing something odd and then you have every reason you need to fairly ban them.