Axes & Chainsaws on Rapid Fire

Diesel Weasel

Question

I have no idea where to start with this one... We opened up the server last night and everyone piled in. We tested all our scripts before opening with our staff. We use Infistar's latest update, and have self bloodbag, towing/lifting, emerald interior designer, deployable bike, service stations, master key, remote key, Gems at Traders, Evac chopper, elevators, and snap. I think that's everything....

When one of our staff members takes an axe or chainsaw it works as normal and a after awhile the tree is down and you got wood. However, when one of our normal players takes an axe or chainsaw it's somehow on "rapid fire" and will chop the tree down in one click. The tree will not give any wood then. I can't make heads or tails of this. My RPT won't give any errors in regards to the matter either. Has anyone experienced this? No one can get lumber on our server!

12 answers to this question

Are you using Napf? Have you had any luck fixing this? We have a very small number of staff members and without the admin tools we can't provide for our players in a way we feel is adequate. Especially with a map as big as Napf, it would take us forever just to fly across.

Cen just gathering posts :) It wasn't really related to my tools more to corrupted safezone scripts but new update of my tools fixes your problems :) just contact me if you don't have it yet 

As of today the latest patch has fixed the issue, thanks for all your work on this.

When I update to the latest version I'm having issues with NORMAL (i.e. non admin) players not being able to use chainsaws properly (and I suppose hatchets).

The animation happens but no damage is given. However when an admin uses the chainsaw it works as intended. I think I am currently running version 15/05/2014 (AH0330a) which lets my players actually use chainsaws :D

I'm using AGN safezone script. I'm guessing this maybe has something to do with it?

Any advise?