Anyone able to help with a Spawning at base script?

KamikazeXeX

Question

Heya my fellow epoch users :D I'm looking to add a paid spawn at base feature, is there anyone out there that could show me how to do said feature? I've got some knowledge on adding custom loadout features etc in but i'm not very good with co-ordinates etc, i know i can just stand outside of a players base and grab them from the database or using the GPS but how do i translate that into script, thanks in advance :D

6 answers to this question

So like this

if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["xxxxxxxxxxx"]) then {
    player setPOS[x,z,y];
   };

So how exactly do i get peoples base positions into that script? As said, i'm no good with converting from in-game/database to scripts

^I have already explained my issue with that, I quote my comment before last "As said, i'm no good with converting from in-game/database to scripts" but its not a problem anymore as i'm using a script from tankbuster as explained in this thread, it displays co-ordinates in the top right corner in a box and that seems to work fine but i thank you for your input! :D

^I have already explained my issue with that, I quote my comment before last "As said, i'm no good with converting from in-game/database to scripts" but its not a problem anymore as i'm using a script from tankbuster as explained in this thread, it displays co-ordinates in the top right corner in a box and that seems to work fine but i thank you for your input! :D

The beauty with the DB is that it is saving it in a format that you need. 

For your in-game world position, the database will give you the following: [dir[X,Y,Z]] where the "dir" is simply the 360 degree compass direction you are facing. 

Lose that "dir" so you only have the [X,Y,Z] and you are good. 

In order to have your donor bases set up with a spawn-in point, ask the guy that wants it to stand on the spot for 2 min and then log off. Then find his position in the DB and there you go.   :)