questions about the vehicles

Lanmanfm

Question

I have the max vehicles set to 250 in the init.sqf. I am noticing that as the vehicles get sold, nothing new is populating in replace of it.

I had almost 500 "system" vehicles and someone decided to sell most of them (over a few days a couple of guys made a shit load of gold) and now I have 20+.

my questions are...

does the init.sqf settings count personal owned vehicles also?

Do vaults, tents, hedge hogs, hesco's, workbenches and sheds count towards that number since they show up in the DB?

What do I need to do to get the vehicles back?

is there anyway I can force them to spawn with a greater majority on the coast instead of inland so much?

thanks

Frank

3 answers to this question

I believe player bought vehicles count towards the overall vehicle count, I am unsure if other deployables do although in the map editor everything placed in the world is counted as a vehicle with the exception of player units. There was a post from the devs about how the dynamic spawning works, and where the vehicles spawn. Search the forum for those terms. 

Remember the dynamic system builds vehicle count over time so it spreads out the number of new vehicles over server restarts. When I first logged in my server I had very few vehicles in it despite a count of 500 but over multiple restarts they slowly populated.