Random "No message Received" Looking/paying for help! No time wasters!

(TLS)

Question

Hey were having problems on all of our servers atm, all 3 crash with "no message received", and all three are using the same missionsfiles.

Now im hoping that we can find someone who will help us out here, and hopefully look at our files and say "yeah you noobs, this is why " :D, And im genuinely hoping you can do so!

Just give me a PM or Jump in teamspeak and we can sort out payment if you wish to be paid for your time, This shouldnt take long if you know what you are doing , so no timewasters!

If you do want paying for your time, you will be paid upon fixing the errors and random crashes we are having.

Please don't waste our time, as we are not here to mess about, this is a serious issue, for such a fast growing community, but we really need help right now.

Thank you.

TLS.

Yeah if that's ok with you, i won't be using the whole thing, probably wont use anything, but i can use this to cross check to see if i have made any mistakes, that would be great mochan!

Your server_functions.sqf looks fine...i think the error is either in the AH.sqf or its config file...forgot a , or a ; somewhere.

Could it be the line infistar say to add which is this

[] spawn {[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\init\AH.sqf";};

Should it not look like this

[] spawn {[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\init\AH.sqf"};    << one semicolon less?

Im just going by what im used to seeing, don't know if that's the way it should be?

whoever keeps saying its wai stfu please... i use wai fine, only weay it could be wai is if he fucked it up himself. wai is perfect and works 100%... if it doesnt for you you fucked up along the way somehow.

WAI fucked up my server, just like this dude. I'm just trying to iron out the possibilities. 

Yeah atm, im willing to try anything like i said, wai was removed and its still crashing although now its regains connection most times and continues, and theres been alot lees of them, guess il just keep looking , lots of this still though, so theres still errors that need fixing before deciding whether its WAI or not.

20:38:10 Error in expression <x getVariable ["permaLoot",false];
if (!_keep) then {
_created = _x getVariable >
20:38:10   Error position: <_keep) then {
20:38:10   Error Undefined variable in expression: _keep
20:38:10 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 837

After much searching on the interwebs I have found a solution that worked for my server. The problem seems to be in the instaaction.sqf file in the dayz_server.pbo. All you need to to fix (or atleast circumvent) the problem is to go into your server file in the system folder, open the server_monitor.sqf and comment out the line //[]execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\system\instaaction.sqf"; After doing that I have not had a single crash/restart. Hope this helps. :D

Yeah atm, im willing to try anything like i said, wai was removed and its still crashing although now its regains connection most times and continues, and theres been alot lees of them, guess il just keep looking , lots of this still though, so theres still errors that need fixing before deciding whether its WAI or not.

20:38:10 Error in expression <x getVariable ["permaLoot",false];
if (!_keep) then {
20:38:10   Error position: <_keep) then {
20:38:10   Error Undefined variable in expression: _keep
20:38:10 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 837

I will assume that you have looked for and found that the server_function.sqf is correctly defining the variable "_keep" in the script? 

I know..  I know... you probably did, but nothing has been mentioned about it yet, so I thought I'd point it out. 

Having that permaloot error myself, and its been annoying me for a while. 

This is how the permaloot section look in my server_functions.sqf.

As far as i can see its identical to the one in the 1.0.4.2 hotfix patch.

server_spawnCleanLoot = {
private ["_created","_delQty","_nearby","_age","_keep","_qty","_missionObjs","_dateNow"];
if (DZE_DYN_AntiStuck > 3) then { DZE_DYN_cleanLoot = nil; DZE_DYN_AntiStuck = 0; };
if(!isNil "DZE_DYN_cleanLoot") exitWith {  DZE_DYN_AntiStuck = DZE_DYN_AntiStuck + 1;};
DZE_DYN_cleanLoot = true;

_missionObjs =  allMissionObjects "ReammoBox";
_delQty = 0;
_dateNow = (DateToNumber date);
{
_keep = _x getVariable ["permaLoot",false];
if (!_keep) then {
_created = _x getVariable ["created",-0.1];
if (_created == -0.1) then {
_x setVariable ["created",_dateNow,false];
_created = _dateNow;
} else {
_age = (_dateNow - _created) * 525948;
if (_age > 20) then {
_nearby = {(isPlayer _x) and (alive _x)} count (_x nearEntities [["CAManBase","AllVehicles"], 130]);
if (_nearby==0) then {
deleteVehicle _x;
sleep 0.025;
_delQty = _delQty + 1;
};
};
};
};
sleep 0.001;
} forEach _missionObjs;
if (_delQty > 0) then {
_qty = count _missionObjs;
diag_log (format["CLEANUP: Deleted %1 Loot Piles out of %2",_delQty,_qty]);
};
DZE_DYN_cleanLoot = nil;
};

Well its odd really, i moved from GTX to Vilayer and now its gone, i cant say for everyone that moving server providers will fix this, because im guessing that some people with vilayer have this too.

But it's absolutely beyond me , as to why you can move from one provider to another and it all be fixed, but it does have something to do with it at times.

Cheers for that Glenn.