Taviana & Epoch adding ASC_WeaponPack spawns or to Traders.

GingerNinja

Question

Okay guys,

I have recently bought a new dedicated Server and am looking at hosting Dayz Epoch on the Taviana Map.

I have the server running beautiful..

I have added ASC weapon pack mod and I am able to spawn the items in game editing my characters data in mySQL database No problems, But what i really wanted to do was add these weapons and attachments to the military spawns for the Barracks. (replace current weapons from barracks only)

After searching Google for 3 days, i have read a couple times that epoch doesn't allow loot spawns to be edited.

If this is incorrect could someone please guide me in adding these items to a set spawn with random chances.

with reading the above information, I followed the How to add items to traders and failed.
After adding 30 guns from the mod pack the the Hero & bandit traders, 477 & 627 (I think the ID's Were) i loaded the server and went to the hero trader. clicked on the Weapons menu and Nothing. just "cancel" option was showing. 

Is it possible to add weapons which are apart of another mod to the Epoch Traders?

If either custom loot spawns for the Items, or adding to the traders (even adding a completely new trader just for items from that mod) is possible can someone please share and give some guidance?

I'm pretty damn sure Im not the only guy on the internet trying to work this one out.

Cheers in advance,
Ginger

4 answers to this question

I'd check to make sure that all your entires are fine, e.g. ["classname",1] for items that get placed into your inventory (magazines, blood bags etc) and that also has to be trade_items

["classname",2] for vehicles, they have to be trade_any_vehicle

and ["classname",3] for weapons, they have to be trade_weapons

We're using all the RH pack guns on our epoch server and they work fine when purchased from vendors, you just have to make sure they all follow the right syntax otherwise they won't work.

I tried adding some guns in from the standard Arma2 OA but when purchased it deducts the gold but throws a cfg error. is that because the SCAR's are on the ban list (even though the suppressed variant is in Epoch)? The particular ammo I was trying to add to the trader was the non-suppressed ammo for the M110. 

I was able to add pretty much all the other weapons although I am still getting firing script restrictions on the RPG's etc. 

We run a private server with friends only (quite a few of us) in a PVE type environment, bandit cities etc, fully pimped up Sarge AI, so we just have BE turned off since none of us are hackers and don't need to worry about it. It makes life a lot easier, but of course you can't do that with public servers.

Okay guys,

I have recently bought a new dedicated Server and am looking at hosting Dayz Epoch on the Taviana Map.

I have the server running beautiful..

I have added ASC weapon pack mod and I am able to spawn the items in game editing my characters data in mySQL database No problems, But what i really wanted to do was add these weapons and attachments to the military spawns for the Barracks. (replace current weapons from barracks only)

After searching Google for 3 days, i have read a couple times that epoch doesn't allow loot spawns to be edited.

If this is incorrect could someone please guide me in adding these items to a set spawn with random chances.

with reading the above information, I followed the How to add items to traders and failed.

After adding 30 guns from the mod pack the the Hero & bandit traders, 477 & 627 (I think the ID's Were) i loaded the server and went to the hero trader. clicked on the Weapons menu and Nothing. just "cancel" option was showing. 

Is it possible to add weapons which are apart of another mod to the Epoch Traders?

If either custom loot spawns for the Items, or adding to the traders (even adding a completely new trader just for items from that mod) is possible can someone please share and give some guidance?

I'm pretty damn sure Im not the only guy on the internet trying to work this one out.

Cheers in advance,

Ginger

Hi Ginger,

i read your Post in this Forum and im was very happy to see that somebody has successfully implemented this feature in DayZ Epoch. I try this for a few "DayZ" :D now and i cannot get this to work. Is it possible to get me some help on installing this feature to my DayZ Epoch server ? if its successfully i can also give you a few € for helping me so your help is not without a refund from myself. 

Looking forward from hearing from you or somebody who has this successfully installed. Can anybody help me ? 

Thanks & Regards

Hellangel1987