Base maintenance is on even though Hive is set to -1

ahughes3

Question

Hey folks,

I have an odd issue, which I think relates to an SQL query but I'm not sure. A while ago, I ran an sql statement to cleanup untouched items in the Object table after 60 days.

It deleted a load of things which was great to clean up the server, but it now seems that player bases are asking for maintenance payments and then the walls and things are disappearing.

In the Hive.ext the cleanupafterdays=-1 so this should mean that nothing gets deleted right?

So my thinking is that the SQL I have used is now running all the time and deleting player bases. So my question is how do I see the sql statements that are running in order to get rid of them?

I have Navicat if that's of any use?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 answers to this question

I don't have access to the Hive.ext it is restricted by Dayz.st and they tell me it is set to -1.

This is what makes me think that it is a conflict with an SQL statement I put in at some point to cleanup abandoned vehicles and stuff from the object table. I think a query is now running every day and checking for things that haven't been touched in 60 days and deleting them. My worry is that this includes player base walls and stuff.

So, how do I get rid of the SQL statement if poss?