[FIX] for UNABLE TO JOIN using DayZ Commander, Several Issues, Waiting for Host, No servers listing, Unjoinable etc.

READ THIS, WILL HELP YOU TO JOIN OUR SERVER!
Join Teamspeak and speak to our admins for more info: 
blackoutgaming.teamspeak3.com:3304
Our server IP:
103.18.206.66:2312

Hey guys,

I'll be making a video shortly on how to fix dayz commander and join the server.
Please note that the issue of not seeing our server on dayz commander is affecting everyone, not only our server. You will notice the distinct lack in Epoch/Overpoch Servers on the DayZ Commander list as of now. Im not trying to advertise for my server, this was just copied off the post i made on our website: http://blackoutgamingdayz.enjin.com
We are hoping that this will help you join your favourite servers again as it has been fairly distressing getting our players back online too. Thanks.

NOTE: Remember that you must have steam open due to the new update to play DAYZ!!!
NOTE(2): At the moment, you will NOT see our server on the DAYZ commander serverlist in your Favourites tab or anywhere else. This issue is caused on DayZ Commanders side with their failed cache lists. This is something THEY have to fix. We are working on some way around it at the moment! Double click the server even if it says its offline and join anyway!!!
NOTE(3): Look all the way to the bottom of this post for fixes for people who DO NOT HAVE THE STEAM VERSION OF ARMA 2/ARMA 2OA

What's causing the issue?
We don't know, what we do know however is that DayZ Commander's 'prototype' update to be able to list steam-enabled servers is causing a shit storm in the community regarding, unjoinable servers, servers not showing up and a ton of other issues.

How to join BlackoutGaming
There are several fixes that we know that have worked for a majority of our player base.
1) Using DayZ Launcher has proven to be the most succesful fix, you don't need to do anything. Just download DayZ Launcher at http://dayzlauncher.com/ it works well with the new steam-enabled patch and isn't  broken like DayZ Commander is. Simply enter either of the following startup parameters.
-mod=@DayZOverwatch
or
-mod=@DayZOverwatch;@dayz_epoch
either should work. If you get the error message "cant locate arma2" or something along those lines when you try to join the server, Simply check the paths and make sure their right. Then, restart the launcher and try again. Contact an admin on teamspeak if this fails (check above for the IP)

2) Make sure DayZ Commander has updated succesfully, version should be 0.9.1.95 you can check this at the top of the install/update tab.
FIX: If the version is an old version, uninstall DayZ Commander fully and re-install it by downloading the new update off their website. http://dayzcommander.com

3) Check the Arma 2 Beta patch version and ensure that it is 125548 NOT 112555. You can check this by looking at the install/update tab.
FIX(1): If the version is an old version, uninstall DayZ Commander fully and re-install it by downloading the new update off their website. http://dayzcommander.com
FIX(2): Make sure that you verify your game cache on the steam library! Right click Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead in your steam library and verify it's game cache Properties>LocalFiles>VerifyGameIntegrity
FIX(3): Right click Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead in Steam, go to properties>betas>OPT OUT OF ALL BETAS. Launch Arma 2OA by itself from Steam by clicking the play button. Close out of it and try to join the server.
FIX(4): Right click Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead in Steam, go to properties>updates>UPDATE THIS GAME AUTOMATICALLY.

4) Delete the DayZ Vanilla folder. DayZ Overpoch only requires DayZ_Epoch and DayZOverwatch to function, we have had several members fix their game by deleting the DayZ Vanilla folder.
FIX: Delete DayZ Vanilla Folder located at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead

Remember, this update is a STEAM SERVER PATCH. That means that you will NEED to have STEAM OPEN while you play the game!!!

Remember to restart DayZ Commander after making a change to ensure that it is enabled!

Fixes for people without the steam version of arma 2 oa or arma 2.
Ok, basically, you will need to retrieve the CD key from your box or from whichever site you got it from. Whether it be Bohemia Interactive's stupid looking online game store or G2a.com, G2play.net, that penguin game ebay type website, THEY WILL PROVIDE A CD-KEY. Login to that account associated with the website you bought it from and retrieve the CD-KEY. YOU WILL NEED BOTH ARMA 2 OA and ARMA 2.

Once you have done this, go to steam>games>activate a product on steam>Enter the CD-KEY. 
I recommend adding the CD-KEY by yourself (do not copy-paste) incase some formatting bullshit arises.

IT has been fairly distressing and frustrating getting my players on manually. However, if you feel that this post has helped you, please ensure that you spread it around as much as possible so everyone knows what the hell is going on and DayZ Commander does not completely wipe out the dayz community for the next few months. 

My server shows on commander and I am able to join it too. CTC Epoch Cut-throat Corner Chernarus (1.0.5.1/125548) 100% updated.  Not trying to advertise just saying... Commander doesn't recognize my server as epoch but it shows it online and the correct arma version.  I'm sure it has something to do with how I named my server.  My server name is likely just a bit too long because from what I read we can't have long server names anymore on the steam version.  Anyway... All I did to join my server was go to settings and add -mod=@DayZEpoch; and then it worked.  I plan on editing my server name to make it compatible to show up properly in the lists but this is an 'easy' workaround for anyone that knows how to use a launch parameter.  

And just FYI... I'm the furthest thing from a Dayz Commander fanboy... the updates are slow and so are the downloads.  I don't use commander myself anymore but it IS working somewhat.